Unwanted Answers And More Trouble!

My Holocaster went off at eight in the morning. I spent the night, tossing and turning. I was so tired. I answered the holocaster with a yawn. "Hello?" "Good morning! I just wanted-oh my...You look terrible. Is everything alright?" It was Augustine. "I've been better" I mumbled, sitting up. "What's wrong ma chérie?" I sighed and looked away "I just didn't get any sleep last night" he sighed quietly. "I see, well what are you doing today?" I gave it a quick thought. "I'm battling Korrina at the Shalour gym then I think we're heading to Courmaline city" I answered. It was going to be an exhausting day for sure. There was a knock at the door, I sighed heavily before looking at his hologram "gotta go bye" I ended the call before he got a chance to say anything. I opened the door, it was Red. I yanked him in and closed the door "uhm ok? I was just telling you that the breakfast bar is open now" he told me. I took the book out of my jacket and handed it to him. "Read it." I sat on my bed and glared at him "ok...." he sounded confused but he did as he was told. He started to look more and more nervous as he continued to read, his eyes widening as he read the last part. "Y/N....I don't know how you got this but it is not what you think it is" "is it true?" "Y/N plea-" "IS IT TRUE!?" I snapped. He looked down, his expression softening "....It's....True" I grabbed my stuff, the book and stormed out, he followed me out. "Y/N just let me explain!" He begged "explain what!? That I'm not your sister!? I'm just someone's lab rat that you stole and everything's just been a lie!" He didn't say anything after that, Ash and the others were peaking out of their rooms and heard the whole thing.

I left the hotel beyond pissed off, I needed some fresh air. I just walked for a while, it didn't matter where I was. Eventually I just sat on a bench and took a deep breath, my phone buzzed. Red was calling, I just turned my phone off, I didn't want to talk him right now. "Bad day?" Lysandre again. He sat next to me as I let out a heavy sigh "yeah that's one way of putting." He nodded quietly as he glanced at the book in my hand. "What are you reading?" He ask curiously "oh no. It's kind of a journal....I found it yesterday, it brought up a lot of questions for me...." I muttered quietly before handing it to him. He opened it and began to read, his eyes shined with curiosity and wonder. "I see. Yes I can imagine that would bring forth some jarring questions. What do you plan on doing now?" I shook my head "I really don't know....Going to Team Rocket for answers would be too dangerous and I did just get into an argument with Red. I might go to Lumiose city and stay with Augustine for a while. Just until things have cooled down a bit" Lysandre nodded once more. "I think that would be for the best" he smiled before checking his watch. "I'm sorry to leave so suddenly but I have a business meeting I must attend. Until next Miss Ketchum" and with that Lysandre left. I stood up and headed to Lumiose city.

I walked into Augustine's lab and just made my way to his office. I knocked on his door before walking inside. He was working at his desk, analysing stones and making notes and such. He turned around, his face lighting up as he saw me. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" He smiled as he hugged me gently. "....Its a long story" I mumbled. We sat down before I gave him the book and explained everything to him. He placed his hand over mine and smiled lovingly at me "you've had a hard few days. I just need you to know, none of this changes how I feel about you. I'm sure you and your family will be able to talk about this soon enough, I can hardly believe they meant any ill will by keeping this from you" he explained and I nodded with a quiet sigh. "You're right....I don't want to go back just yet, can I-" "yes of course. You really don't need to ask" he chuckled quietly before leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

A few days ended up turning into a few weeks. There had been no communication between myself or my family, simply because any calls they had made were ignored. I was making Augustine a fresh cup of coffee. He was rather excited about an experiment he'd be doing today. He was just going over few small things before he started. "Professor Sycamore?!" Someone yelled from downstairs. I walked out and towards the staircase to see who it was. I took one look and frowned. "The Professor is busy today" I told them, an icy glare directed at Red. A few seconds later Professor Sycamore and his lab assistant Sophie walked in "how nice! Welcome, you've timed your visit perfectly. I'm planning on a very interesting experiment today" Augustine chirped "yippee! What kind of experiment?" Bonnie asked and I let out a heavy sigh. "You'll find out when the time comes" he replied before winking. We headed to Augustine's lab, there was a mysterious machine hidden by a sheet. "They're right over here, I've finally managed to get one of each" he told us before revealing the machine, it held a key stone and a Mega stone! "Which Pokemon is it for?" Clemont asked "an excellent question Clemont! This experiment is designed to answer that question. This synchroniser will do the trick!" He answered before lifting the top of the machine and pressing some buttons, he then put the mega stone and key stone in the machine. When he closed it Garchomp walked over, she looked at the Mega stone with interest "Professor, the synchroniser is reacting" Sophie told us "it must be a Garchompite!" I said happily "that means we get to see Garchomp Mega evolve!" Clemont said "I'm so psyched!" Ash cheered "yeah it's gonna be awesome!" Red added.