Mega-Mega Meowth Madness!

"Ok Cyllage city, you're up next! Here we come!" Ash cheered, the Cyllage city gym was now the closest gym that Ash needed to go to so he could enter the Pokémon league. "I have an idea!" Serena exclaimed "what idea's that Serena?" Red asked her "since we're already here in Lumiose city why don't we go and visit Professor Sycamore before we leave?" Serena questioned uh oh! "That's  a great idea Serena!" Clemont replied, Ash hummed "I don't think that's a good idea. I mean he's probably super busy and all he did say he was doing a lot of research on Mega evolution, so we shouldn't disrupt his work" I laughed nervously "I'm sure he won't mind and also... ta-da! I baked macarons last night!" Serena told us, they looked tasty but "I'm not hungry" I said simply "you're never hungry it's not good for you Y/N you really need to start eating more!" Red said sternly "let's share them with the Professor" Serena suggested oh boy this is gonna be an awkward visit.

We entered Sycamore labs, Professor Sycamore and his lab assistant Sophie were in the lobby "so you're all traveling together now eh? Sounds like a great plan!" Professor Sycamore said to us "thanks!" Ash replied "Professor! Here! I baked delicious macarons for everyone!" Serena said happily "such a sweet treat!" He laughed "how nice! I suggest we have a little tea break with those macarons" Sophie added "I still have a little work to do, so I'll have mine a bit later. That reminds me, Y/N I need your help with something you don't mind do you?" Professor Sycamore asked me "no of course not" I smiled. Whilst everyone else went to get tea and stuff for the macrons me and Professor Sycamore went to the Pokemon garden. "We had a wild injured Eevee brought in yesterday whilst I was out at the cafe with you. We've been able to heal her but now she won't go near anyone. Seeing as you had an Umbreon I was thinking you could talk to her, make her socialise with the other Pokémon" he told me, "er sure I mean I'll try" I told him, he lead to me to where the Eevee was hiding from the others "I'll go check on the other Pokémon" he told me before leaving. "E-Eevee hello?" I said softly, I heard rustling from some bushes in front of me a few seconds later Eevee popped her head out of the bush. 

"Hey there Eevee, my names Y/N it's nice to meet you!" I said quietly not wanting to scare her off, I sat down on the ground and opened my bag I found some Poképuffs out, I put some in my hand and reached out in Eevee's direction "you hungry?" I asked, Eevee sniffed the food in my hand and began eating "tastes good I bet"  laughed. After she was finished eating, Eevee came out of the bushes and pounce on my lap, I began stroking her which she seemed to like a lot! "I bet you're scared, being around new people and Pokémon that you've never met before right?" I asked, Eevee nodded "I see, well there's no need to be afraid. All the Pokémon here are very friendly as for Professor Sycamore and Sophie, they're awesome! They do loads of work about Pokémon and take care of all the Pokémon here, they're really nice people Eevee after all they helped you when you needed help right?" I asked, Eevee nodded again "would you like to go meet them? I'll go with you" I told him, she looked at the ground in deep thought. She looked up to me and chirped happily "alright let's go" I laughed, Eevee jumped off my lap and we headed to where the Professor and the other Pokémon were. "Hello Y/N, oh and hello to you too Eevee" he said happily as he crouched down to Eevee. He held his hand out towards her, she sniffed his hand and a few seconds later nuzzled it "see I told ya he wasn't that bad" I laughed before a truck reversed into the garden! It was Team Rocket, we need to get more enemies after 6 years they're starting to bore me. "Well if it isn't the good professor" Jessie said "what are you losers doing here?" I asked in a bored tone "who are you calling looser you little twerp!" Jessie yelled as James held her back "see, Team Rocket need to borrow for a little bit. And we don't want anyone blabbering about so we'll have to take you both" Meowth told us. Eevee jumped in front of me and was ready to attack "an Eevee? What a joke! Inkay use super power!" James told his Inkay, that attack is super strong Eevee won't survive it if she gets hit! I took the hit for Eevee however the damage from the attack caused me to pass out.