The Day That Was

Previous: As you were almost finished, someone barges in...

You peak out from the shower curtain. You see Five...

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!", you say whisper yelling to yourself and you sink into the bathtub.

Soon Five notices the shower is on. He also soon realizes what has happened.

He finishes up and yells "SORRY!", while running out the bathroom.

You soon recover from that incident and come out. You dry yourself and walk to your room in just a towel (don't worry you're covered...mostly).

You quickly shut your door sliding down it.

That was really fucking close.

You get up, get dressed, and dry your hair. Soon you walk back to go put the towel up. You put it away and decide to walk down to get some breakfast.

"Good morning Five.", you say to him.

"And good morning to everyone else too.", you tell them.

"Good morning (y/n).", Five says to you clearly still embarrassed about how he walked in on you.

"Mom made breakfast if you want some.", Diego says to you.

"Yeah sure.", you say, he slides you a plate of eggs and bacon in a smiley face.

You eat breakfast and then go give the dishes to Mom as she seems to not let anyone do them themselves.

"Hey Five want to go hang out with me in my room?", you asks him. (AN: You have been here for a while and have developed a crush for five more than you did in your other universe. Today you plan to see how he reacts to different things)

"Uh yeah, sure.", he says following you up the stairs to your room.

You sit on the bed as he sits next you.

"You don't need to be embarrassed about walking in on me.", you tell him.

"Oh shit that was you?! I thought it was someone else!", he says, his face burning up.

"Nope, it was me, and thank god you didn't look in the shower.", you say to him.

"Thank god you didn't look out the curtain.", he says to you as you both laugh off the embarrassment.

Scoot closer to him.

You decide to sit a bit closer to him.

"What are you doing?", he asks you confused.

"Trying to get comfortable on here.", you shuffle.

"Oh okay.", he says as you found a spot closer to him.

Your legs are barley touching.

God even this is turning me on wtf how does he have this affect on me?

You guys sit in silence there for a few minutes.

"So, what do you guys have in your universe?", he asks you.

"We have these tiny computers called cellphones, we have Bluetooth, and WiFi everywhere. It's basically a world of technology not anything like here.", you tell him as he seems very interested.

"That sounds so cool!", he says to you.

"I mean I guess, but then again, it can be very bad as some people get addicted to it and when the WiFi goes out they don't know what to do with themselves.", you say getting a bit sad.