Extra Ordinary

You find a spot and sit her down and you sit in front of her.

"Okay, this gonna be kinda shocking to you, but, you have powers Vanya.", you tell her.

"That's crazy, I don't have any powers.", she remarks.

"I'm gonna tell you something, but, you have to promise not to hurt anyone after I tell you."

"Why would I hurt someone?", she ask.

"Nevermind, okay, so, Allison, when you were younger and you were down in that creepy basement chamber she was brought down to tell you that you didn't have any powers. The reason being is because you're really powerful and you need to learn how to control them. I want to help you with that.", you tell her.

"I don't understand, Allison would never do that.", she tells you.

"I know it seems bad of her, but, they were only protecting you from hurting anyone or even yourself, that's why I'm here to help you, I want to help you learn how to use them and control them.", you say.

"Alright, I guess it's worth a shot."

"First, give me your pills.", you tell her.

"What why?", she questions.

"They are holding you back. They suppress your powers Vanya.", you hold out your hand and she reaches in her coat pocket and hands them to you.

"Thank you, now, we must get back with the others five should be back soon.", you walk and go into the kitchen.

"I don't trust her.", you hear Diego telling everyone.

"Why don't you trust me? I'm only here to help everyone on the planet.", you say catching Diego and everyone off guard except Vanya.

*Five (get it) minutes later*

Five comes in the academy everyone is gone but you.

"Hey five, want me to prove to you how I know what is happening to everyone?", you ask him.

"I don't have time, I know you're not someone who knows what's gonna happen, you're not smart enough."

"Ouch.", you say pretending to be hurt.

"Bet that was a nice fight you had, and to think, they tracked you down thanks to a little tracking device in your arm.", you say laying on a couch with your head in your hands.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, or how you got here, but how did you know?", Five says with an angry look.

"Like I said, alternate universe. Maybe you're not smart enough to understand.", you say as you roll over on the couch staring at the ceiling.

Five goes up and stitches up the wound from getting the tracking device out of him.

*knock knock*

"What?", he says.

"Can I come in?", you ask nicely.

"Hold on.", shuffling can be heard.

He opens the door.

"What do you want?", he ask bitterly.

"I have some information for you.", you say as you go into his room and sit down.

"Alright let's see what you've got, phony.", he says arms crossed.

"You have a prosthetic eye with you right?", you ask him one eyebrow raised.

He drops his arms to his side, a shocked look on his face.

"How did you know that?", he says reaching into his pocket pulling it out.