Run boy run

*knock knock*

"Huh, what?", you say confused as you just woke up.

Your mom comes in "Hey, it's 1 in the afternoon wake up!", she tells you.

"Alright fine.", so you get up get dressed, brush your hair and your teeth. You check your phone for any messages.

"None as usually.", you sigh and put it down and decide to turn your tv on.

Ever since you began watching that show you've been hooked and obsessed. You relate a lot to Vanya, in the ways of her being excluded and having powers no one understands.

You're on the last episode. Everything is going psycho. Vanya destroys the academy, Pogo dies, Mom dies, and most importantly five is still trying to stop the apocalypse, but it has already happened.

Vanya shot a beam at the moon and it exploded.
It vaporized the whole earth into nothing. Luckily Five used his powers to get them out of there safely.

"That was insane, insanely good.", you say as you click next episode.

"Huh, what do you mean no more episodes?!", you shout out.

"I don't want to wait for the next season!!", you whine.

So instead you go on your phone.

"Let's see if I can find a good Wattpad story.", you think as you click and search through.

*4 hours later*

*Knock knock*

"Come in mom.", you say as she comes in the room to tell you dinner is ready.

"I'll be there in a minute.", you tell her as you finish up the chapter and go eat.

You come back and finish the story.

"Ugh this is so boring.", you think to yourself.

"Haha what if I use my powers to travel to the universe of The Umbrella Academy and help five stop the apocalypse.... wait... that's actually a really cool idea!"

You excitedly jump out of your bed, fix you hair up and get ready to use your powers.

You put your hands in fists and you see the familiar blue and white glow, you open them and out shoots a portal.

"Say your universe destination.", a voice from the portal says to you.

"The Umbrella Academy, episode one please.", you respond.

"Ready for transportation.", you step through and soon you feel like you're falling off a cliff.

"I'll never get used to this.", you say to yourself as you're screaming.

*Plomp*

"Ouch.", you say as you get up from the ground.

You dust off your clothes and fix up your hair. You look up and see you're right in front of the academy doors.

"Holy shit I actually made it.", you say as you step through.

You quickly try to find Luther as you know he stays at the academy.

"Let's see, most likely upstairs in his room.", you say as you go up the beautiful staircase.

You go down the hall and stop at the last door.

"The one on the right.", you say as you knock on his door.

"Huh, uh, come in?", you hear Luther say.

You open the door and quickly before anything happens you say "Don't hurt me yet, I want to help you guys, I'm not an assassin, we just need to wait for Five.".

He lowers his fist that he had out to punch you (as you were a stranger coming into his room).

"How do you know about the academy and Five isn't coming back."

"I'm from an alternate universe, I'm here to help something destructive not happen.", you explain.

"For now, we need to wait for the others and have the big dance number thing.", you say as you leave his room and go down the stairs to sit at the table.

You pull out your phone and realize, "Wait there's no WiFi in this universe."

So you decide to go out and walk to that donut shop you know they have while you wait for the dance number to finish.

You grab (your favorite donut) and leave, munching it down on your way back. You got back right on time as you see the portal that Five is about to come out of glowing.

You run over and you tell Luther, "Quickly hold on to me so I don't fall when I catch him."

"Uh okay." Luther complies with your request and soon little number five pops out and you catch him and let him down gently so he isn't hurt.

"Does anyone else see little number five, or is that just me?", Klaus says.

Soon we are all in the kitchen and Five starts rambling about the apocalypse and the future.

"Blah blah blah I know this!", you say inside your brain as you know Five would have something to say about that.

"What's with the new girl?", he says pointing to you.

"Oh I've never noticed her before.", Allison says confused.

"Yeah, who are you?", Diego says pointing a knife at you.

"Okay okay before you kill me Diego-."

"How do you know our names."

"LET ME EXPLAIN!", you yell out.

"She's right, before we do anything we should hear her out.", Vanya tells everyone.

"Thank you Vanya, alright. Hello everyone my name is (y/n). I am from an alternate universe. I have a power to jump to any universe I'd like, and also tell the future to some extent. I came here to help Five stop the apocalypse.", you explain.

"I don't need help.", Five chimes in.

"Trust me you do.", you reply.

"What do you mean alternate universe?", Allison speaks up.

"Well, in my universe you guys were on a tv show called The Umbrella Academy. I watched it and I really liked it, but I hated the ending. And also I really wanted to help all the bad things that have happened before they actually happen.", you say.

"I'm going.", Five says.

Diego stops infront of him.

"Woah woah woah, where are you going, we have a potentially dangerous person here and you're leaving?"

"I want a decent cup of coffee.", Five says as he spacial jumps out of Diego's block.

"Let him go this is an important part of the story.", you say as you know what's going to happen.

"I have a few minutes so I'm gonna grab Vanya and tell her some important things.", you say as you grab Vanya's hand and lead her to a secluded area.

"Okay, I have to explain something to you."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Ooooo cliff hanger!!! How will Vanya react when she knows that Allison took her powers away? Find out in the next chapter coming really soon as I am really enjoying writing this story :3