Man on the Moon

Previously: "Guys I don't need your help.", Five remarks.

"Trust me you do. Also someone needs to warn Klaus that he's about to get kidnapped.", you say.

"Where is Klaus anyway?", Allison asks.

"I know, but I don't want to go tell him, for a good reason.", you tell her.

"Fine, guess I'll go and do it.", Luther says.

"He's in the bathroom taking a bath."

"Now it makes sense why you didn't want to go tell him.", Luther says as he walks off to go tell Klaus.

"For now, we need to prepare for Hazel and Cha-Cha about to burst through the academy doors...", you say warning the others.

"Wait you have powers right, like us?", Diego asks you.

"Yeah, but only to travel to different dimensions and sorta see the future, nothing helpful.", you tell him.

"Follow me.", Five says.

"Huh, why? Where we going?", you asks.

"Somewhere to keep you away from harm while we fight off Hazel and Cha-Cha.", he says a bit of concern in his voice.

"Oh, okay, thank you.", you say as you follow him.

He takes you down a long hallway. You finally see a red door. He opens up the door for you.

"Stay here until I come back to get you do not come out of this room at any cost.", he says emphasizing the words do not.

(Quick A.N. Words italicized are your thoughts)

Wow demanding...

"Okay I won't come out until you get me.", you tell him.

"Good.", he smiles faintly as he leaves and locks the door.

*10 minutes later*

You hear the front doors of the academy burst open.

I didn't think how scary this would be to experience it in real life and not just on tv... you think as you coward into a corner.

I hope I'll be safe... Five seemed pretty sure I would be though.

You hear the first round of shots go off. You cover your ears, tears poking at your eyes. You hear all sorts of screams and shouts.

You're terrified... You start crying softly covering your mouth to make sure you don't make any noises.

You don't hear anything until you see a shadow under neath the door, along with heavy footsteps.

Definitely not Five's.

The door knob jiggles. You scurry to hide under the old dusty bed. The person starts banging on the door trying to break it down.

You start bawling, you cover up your mouth, trying not to make any noise.

Please go away, please go away.

After one last bang and door knob jiggle the person leaves.

Thank god... you think as you're still shaken up.

You stay there under the bed until silence falls in the academy. All is quiet. That's when another shadow appears under the door.

Please be five please be five...

They quietly knock on the door.

"(Y/n), the fights over can you come unlock the door?", he ask you.

You're too scared to move out from under the bed. He waits a few seconds.

"Guess I'll just have to jump in then.", he says.

He spacial jumps through the door.

"Where are you?", he ask looking around the room.

You whimper in response, "Under the bed.."

"Why are you under there?", he ask you.

"They came to the door... I thought they were going to break it down. I thought I was going to die.", you say while shuffling your way out.

Five sees the redness of your eyes as you were crying. He hugs you comfortingly.

"It's okay, you're safe now.", he tells you.

"Thank you.", you say as you hug him tightly.

+Time skip brought to you by: Ned's Bayou+

Everyone is around the table. No one got kidnapped thankfully. Which means Eudora aka Detective Patch, doesn't die.

"That was really...intense back there.", you say to them.

"Yeah, by the way, where did five take you?", Allison asks.

"To this old room that looks like it hasn't been used since everyone left the academy."

Five pops into the conversation and says "I took her to Ben's old room."

"Are you okay, (y/n)?", Vanya asks.

She must have noticed how shaken up you are.

"No, not really.", you say.

"What happened while you were there?", she asks, worryingly.

"I saw a shadow underneath the door, and heard heavy footsteps, so I knew they weren't Five's. After I saw them try to jiggle the doorknob, I quickly hid under the bed. Eventually they began banging on the door. I thought it was going to break. I was scared I was going to die. Eventually, they left and a few minutes later Five came to get me.", you finish saying, tears have unconsciously fell down your cheeks.

You wipe them off as everyone begins to crowd around you and tell you it's okay while doing a group hug.

"Thank you guys so much.", you tell them all.

"I've got to leave.", Five says.

"Wait, where you going?", you ask him.

"To the hospital to see if you're right about the prosthetic eye.", he says.

"Wait, let me go with you, I can pretend to be your dad!", Klaus tells him.

"Fine.", he says annoyingly agreeing.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE DAYS I GOT INSPIRED TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!! WOO HOO!! I hope you liked this one. It's more intense than the others also, you get to hug Five in this one UwU I'm jealous!!!