Number Five

Five and Klaus finally came back around 11 at night.

"Jesus, what took you guys so long?!", you ask annoyed.

You were staying up because you wanted to make sure they would get home safely.

"Klaus kept wanting to stop for food and drugs.", Five says walking up the stairs.

"Wait where are you going?", you ask him.

"To bed, why?", he says questionably.

"Where am I suppose to sleep? The couch?"

The couch is comfortable, but not that comfortable to sleep on.

"Here come with me and we'll make Ben's old room up for you to sleep in.", he says walking up the stairs again.

"Okay.", you say as you follow him.

You guys reach the room. He brings in a new mattress, blankets, and pillows.

"There, now you have somewhere to sleep.", he says as he puts the last pillow on your new bed.

"Thank you, I'm going to go back to my universe real quick to grab something's I'll need. Like clothes.", you say as he stays and watches you use your powers.

You step into the portal. A few minutes you come back slamming into the ground.

"Ow FUCK!", you say out loud getting up rubbing your head.

"Got your stuff?"

"Yeah, and a headache now.", you say laughing.

"Alright, seems like you're settled in, I'm gonna go to my room now.", he says walking towards the door.

"Okay, goodnight.", you say picking out your pajamas.

"Goodnight.", he says softly yawning afterwards. After he leaves you get changed into your pajamas. You get into bed and close your eyes.

Your dream: You're in the room, you hear gunshots, screaming, and howls of pain. Soon you hear the familiar footsteps and shadow at the door.

You're crying. They jiggle the knob. You hide under the bed. They bang on the door.

Bang. Bang. BANG. BANG!

The door is flung open and Hazel is there in that creepy mask.

"Where are you?", he asks in a distorted voice.

You cry more now. Soon he bends down and pulls you out from under the bed.

"NO NO NO! PLEASE DON'T!", you beg him as he points his gun at your head.

Soon a sharp pain goes through your head and the shot of the gun ringing in your ears.

Back to reality: You wake up screaming at the top of your lungs.

Five wakes up from your horrified screams (his room is beside yours. He chose to be there to make sure you'll be okay). Five soon jumps into your room.

Making you scream more from surprise.

"Shh, calm down it's just me.", he says as he goes to turn on the light.

"H-h-he shot me..", you say shaking holding onto the blanket.

Five flips on the light. He sees how shaken up you are. Your breathing and hands are shaking. He walks up to the side of your bed. He side hugs you, trying to calm you down.

"Shh, you're okay, he isn't here. As long as I'm here no one will hurt you.", he tells you.

You hug his arms around you.