Even if he orders Yeonjun to finish all the meal he wants to he won't do it. Just because.

But damn, that smell. Yeonjun may cave in if this stupid food don't stop luring him in

“Aren't you going to eat?” Soobin asks, raising his brow at Yeonjun's frowning face. Maybe that's a habit, maybe Soobin likes raising his brow and looking like he's judging someone so hard they could feel it. Or maybe he does it unconsciously, either way, Yeonjun doesn't care.

It's not like he's cute. Pssh, no, he isn't.

“Fine. Don't eat. Starve or whatever.” Soobin then goes back into eating his pasta, unknowingly making a certain someone drool from the inside as he contains himself from shoving those food down his throat.

The younger male feels like someone's eyes are glued to him so he looks up and he had never seen someone turn their head so fast, he worries for a second that their neck would break.

Yeonjun, now embarassed that he was almost caught, cursed himself mentally. What the fuck Yeonjun? Are you that easy? All this for a food?

Now fully aware of what the older is playing, Soobin decided to join. He gulps down the pasta and then proceeds to get the plate across him, which belongs to Yeonjun by the way, and places it in front of him. Whatever his plan is, it's working, considering that Yeonjun looks like he has lost his most precious possession after Soobin did what he did.

And now the younger boy got his chopsticks and started to mix up the ramen he just stole from the older.

“Hey!”

Fuck. Did Yeonjun really yell that? And why did he sound so offended?

Soobin stops his action and sends Yeonjun a weird look, “What?”

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking fuck Yeonjun.

Now flustered, Yeonjun tried to reason himself out of this humiliation he put himself in. “I- uh... D-didn't you fi-finished yours already?” he avoided the younger's gaze.

“That I did. But you're not going to eat yours so why not eat it too? We don't want to waste food now, do we?” Soobin continues to mix the ramen and gives Yeonjun a very sweet, very fake, and very irritating teasing smile before raising up threads of noodles and bringing it to his mouth.

“Mmm... It tastes good. Too bad you don't want it.”

If anyone else could see Yeonjun's defeated yet pissed expression right now, they wouldn't be able to control their laughter. Good thing Soobin could hold back his.

Boy, does Yeonjun want to punch that mocking grin outta his annoying face? Fuck yes, he does.

But perhaps, Soobin isn't really that annoying after all.

“You know you could eat if you're hungry right? Don't have to be so stubborn.”

Okay, okay, fine. Maybe Yeonjun was wrong about wanting to ambush whatever plan Soobin is planning and trying to act difficult with him. He knows okay? Don't need to point that out. Ugh.

“But you already stole mine.” Yeonjun pouts.

“Ever heard of follow up orders?” Soobin rolled his eyes.

“Shuttup and eat your ramen.”

___

“I can't believe you really kidnapped me all the way here looking all so mighty like you could save the day, saying that we could fix what we did, and yet you don't have a single plan.”

Yeonjun is whining, so much like a little kid who isn't allowed to eat sweets. And then there's Soobin, completely ignoring the fact that Yeonjun has a point even though he's behaving like a total toddler.

“Listen, I was hungry so I have to go eat.”

“And how's that reasonable?”

“I can't think when I'm hungry.”

Groaning, Yeonjun almost threw the empty pitcher glass at Soobin. How could he be so nonchalant about this all of a sudden? Earlier he unexpectedly showed up looking like he got everything figured out and he was ready to make Yeonjun do whatever he says but now he's just sitting there? Like they have nothing to talk about? What is this sorcery?

Okay.” Yeonjun you gotta calm down.

“Look– Soobin-ssi, we have to fix this before my parents find out. Do you understand?”

Soobin faced him with the same bored and nonchalant expression, like he's looking down on Yeonjun. As if he's testing him out and it makes the older cowers for a second but he has to maintain his composure if he wants to have the upper hand. “Sure Yeonjun-ssi, what do you have in mind?”

“I don't know, what do you have in mind?”

“Tell me, how do you think marriage ends?”

“They file for divorce–”

A clap.

“Exactly. That is what we're gonna do.”

Yeonjun frowns. He knows they have to but there's a little problem with that.

“But we have to be married for at least a year! It's impossible to hide from my parents for that long! They will find out!”

As if something flicks, Soobin's expression change from being bored to fierce in a matter of seconds. “Do you think we have a choice? Do you think you have it rough for hiding it from your parents? I have to hide it from the world! I have to make sure nobody finds out because our reputation is on the line! No responsible business man go around marrying some stranger while drunk and you should know that. I don't have a choice and neither do you, so shut your whiny ass mouth unless you think of something else better that we could do.”

Speechless, that's one word to describe Yeonjun's condition right now. He had just been snapped at by a guy he just met and he couldn't defend himself because the guy was right.

He hates to admit it but Soobin has a point. He's being so whiny and annoying and his only problem for now is his parents finding out while Soobin? He has the media to worry about. He has his family's name to worry about. He has a company's reputation to worry about. He has it worse than Yeonjun but there he was, being a selfish brat and not minding Soobin's situation.

Before he could even apologize Soobin stood up from his seat.

“Where are you going?”

“I have somewhere to go. Pretty sure you could go home by yourself.”

The younger did not even spare him another glance as he marches towards the exit, leaving a dumbfounded Yeonjun behind.

“Hey! Come back! I don't even know where we are!”

Arrgggghh. Fucking bunny looking headass.

It Just Happened || YeonBinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara