Chapter 25 First Task/Preparing for the Yule Ball

Start from the beginning

I look up to see it was Harry I hugged back until I felt a flash hit us "Ah young love how stirring. If everything goes, unfortunately, today you two make the front page," Rita said to me and Harry even though we're not dating. "You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends," Victor said to Rita who nervously walk out of the tent.

"Good day champions. Gather around please now you waited, you wonder and at last the moment has arrived the four of you will fully appreciate," Grandfather said as he notices me "I see you came to good luck the champions Y/N," Grandfather said happily as I nodded my head. "Bartemius bag please," Grandfather said "Champions around me I watch each Champion choose their dragon out of the bag.

"These represent real dragons each which been given a golden egg. Your objection is simple to collect the egg this you must do for each egg contains a clue which should help proceed the next task any questions?" Bartemius asked the champions.

The champions kept quite "Very well good luck Champions. Mr. Diggory the sound of the canoe means-" the canoe goes off. The tent shaked I look at Cedric who looked nervous I went up to him "It's ok you'll do fine," I said trying to calm him down. Cedric sighs as he smiles "Thanks Y/N," Cedric smiles as he left the tent. 

Harry Pov

I waited in the tent when one by one goes to collect the golden egg. "Three of our champions have face their dragons. So each one of them will proceed to the next task and now our fourth and final contestant," Dumbledore announced I walk to the arena to hear everybody cheering my name.

I look up to see Y/N worried I look over to see the golden egg I started to walk up to the egg but got attack from the Hungarian dragon. It breath fire as I tried to take cover but the dragon tail almost hit me. I grab onto the tail being tossed and getting hurt.

"Your wand Harry use it," Y/N yelled worriedly. I cast a spell for my broom to come as I took over from the dragon flames. I jump onto my broom and flew to the golden egg as I almost got it. The dragon chain broke and started to follow me around the arena.

I flew out of the arena trying to get away from the dragon. I managed to get away from the dragon and grab the golden egg.

Your Pov

I look down to see Harry has captured the golden egg. I stood up and clap happily "Well I guess that's the end you better get some sleep Y/N," Grandfather said as I walk back to my room. 

___________________________________________________

I ate breakfast with Hermione, Ron, and Harry who was recovering from his injuries from yesterday. "Package for you Mr.Weasley," A young boy said coming up to Ron. "Ah thank you, Nigel," Ron said happily as Nigel kept staring at Ron. "Not now Nigel later," Ron said as Nigel walks away.

We all look at Ron "I told him I would get him Harry's autograph," Ron admitted as he opens his package. Ron opens the package which looked like some sort of dress. "Mom sent me a dress," Ron said holding it up. "Well it does match your eyes is there a bonnet," Harry said looking inside the box. 

"Very funny Harry," Ron said sarcastically walking over to Ginny. "Should we tell him," I asked Hermione knowing it's for Ron. "Let's wait," Hermione said happily. "Ginny these are supposed to be for you," Ron said holding it up which made Ginny frowned. "I'm not wearing that it's ghastly," Ginny said making me and Hermione laugh. "What your laughing about," Ron asked me and Hermione.

"Their not for Ginny," I said still laughing "There for you," Hermione explains which made the whole Gryffindor table laugh. "Dress Robes," I explain as Ron looks at me confuses "Dress robes for what?"