SIX: UNDERCOVER LOVE

Start from the beginning

"You'll be okay?" He asked, turning to Azure.

She nodded, and he could tell that she was screaming inside.

"We got her honey, we don't bite" Deandra smirked.

Nico planted a kiss on her forehead and followed behind Robert.

Azure on the other hand was still trying to process everything. To think she didn't want to know her father's new family before, she definitely didn't now.

As the women continued to cook, she kept herself occupied by feeding Amai a bottle, her head down as Claire and her daughters conversed. She really wanted to get up and walk away, but knew that would scream rude.

"I'm just so excited to have another sister" Destiny beamed, as she looked over to Azure.

Azure could tell that she was the nicest of them all, as she had a smiley disposition that lit up the room.

"Girl, she is not our sister" Diamond retorted, "Mommy ain't marry Robert yet"

"Yet, but it's happening" Diana assured her sister.

"I'm with Diamond, they're not married yet" Azure shrugged, letting Diamond know that she wasn't too thrilled to be tied to her either.

The women all gave each other a look, and the tension in the room was evident.

"We will be, soon" Claire jumped in, "And we are excited to have a blended family. I am"

"Mhh, I bet you are by how much Robert spends on you" Claire's sister spoke up, and for a minute everyone forgot she was in the room as she quietly peeled the shell's off boiled eggs in the corner.

"Okay!" Diamond cackled, "It's the checkbook talking. My daddy probably rolling over in his grave"

"I hope so" Claire smirked, taking a hard swig of her wine.

Azure was relieved when her phone rang, and she excused herself as she buckled Amai to her chest in the baby holder.

"Oh my god, thank you so much for calling. I thought I would never get out of there" She let out a deep breath as she entered the patio.

"You know I got you boo, is it that bad?" Justin chuckled, as he drove through traffic.

"Yes, Jus. You won't believe who is Claire's daughter"

"You know I ain't good with guessing games, just tell me"

Azure found herself a seat in the shade to keep the baby cool, and as she did, she didn't hesitate to reveal to Justin who her new step sister would be.

"Diamond" she let out a sigh.

"I know you ain't talking about hot sauce head, Diamond. Lasalle cum bucket, Diamond. Waiting to exhale, bitch can't catch a clue ~"

"Yes that, Diamond" Azure assured him.

"Damn, I guess it is that bad. Ain't that some shit" Justin replied.

Azure twisted her mouth, and as Justin went on she watched as Dion walked pass with a few of his family members. He was laughing and joking with one of the guys, and Azure knew this was the perfect time to ask her burning question.

"Hey Justin" she cut him off, "What does Dion look like again?"

"A piece of shit, why?" He asked.

"I don't want you getting all hype, but, I think he may be here too" Azure told him.

Justin slammed his breaks dramatically, and she could hear the skirt of his tires and she rolled her eyes because he was always doing the most.

"What do you mean, he may be there too? That nigga told me he was out of town" Justin questioned.