Who said I love you first?

Zane: Him

Let's say I was caught up doing some work. Let me rephrase that, a LOT of work. I was drawing something for Arin. It was for his birthday coming up (just roll with it people) and I was inside for three days trying to make it perfect.

I heard the door open and heard someone shout "Babe! Where are you!!!"

I shout "In my room!"

He walks in and says "Wow, this place is a mess."

I say "Two things. One like you should talk. And two, I am an artist. Our rooms are always messy and filled with, say it with me. ART."

I get back to drawing and he says "(Y/N) you have been in here for three days! Give me some damn attention!"

I smirk and say "Make me!"

He says "Gladly!" He spins my chair around and kisses my lips. I was a little shocked at first, but it was nice. "There, now come on. We can go annoy Heath or something. You need human interactions. And I love you and all with every fiber of my being. But THIS is not human interaction."

I roll my eyes and say "Whatever you say Zane... And I love you too."

Heath: You

I walk into Heaths and Zane says "(Y/N)!!! Wake your mans up! We were supposed to be at Josh's an hour ago!"

I say "I know, I have been waiting there with Josh and I said I would go get you two." I walk into Heath's room and he is sleeping. I go to his bed and shake him "Babe? Sweetheart? Heath?... Okay I'm going to become a lobster!... Oh my God, wake up!!!"

He would not budge. So I decided to take it to the next level. I go to the kitchen and grab his fire alarm. I go back to his room and grab one of his lighters. I lit it up and put it near the fire alarm. It started going off immediately. Still, he never budged. I take the batteries out and go next to his bed. I shout "HEATH I LOVE YOU AND ALL BUT WAKE THE HELL UP!"

Heath turns over and says "You love me?"

I say "Yes! Now get the hell up and get changed. We were supposed to be at Josh's an hour ago."

Heath says "Okay, sorry babe, I love you too."

I say "You better apologize to Zane and Josh too.

Brandon: Him

Brandon and I got called over to David's place. I say "I swear to god if he shoots me with a paintball gun again."

Brandon says "He shot you with a paintball gun?!"

I say "Remember last week when he gave Alex and I $200 if he could shoot us both anywhere."

Brandon says "Yeah."

I say "Well, he found Alex and I at Target trying to buy things to make for dinner. I have the brose on my goddamn body still and it still hurts like hell."

(At David's)

We were about to walk in, but Brandon blocks me and David says "Woha! We covered Nick's good eye and he is gonna shoot Todd."

Brandon says "Oh, thank god, sounds like a blast. What are we waiting for?"

We laugh and go inside. Corina says "Wait, you blocked (Y/N)?"

Brandon says "No shit Corina, I am not letting the girl I love get hurt."

Jonah says "Awe, that is so sweet Brandon."

Brandon says "Shut up Jonah."

I say "Love you too Brandon."

Alex says "God, get a room."