David Catch Up

How You Meet:

I finally moved in with Brandon and my sister decided to visit. She says "Hey (Y/N), how is LA treating you?"

I say "I have been here for four days and I already like it better than Pennsylvania. I am so happy to be away from the snow. Man I hate that stuff."

She says "Why do you think I moved."

I say "To be closer to Zane."

She says "Shut up!"

Brandon says "Speaking of someone who is friends with him and us, she has not met David yet."

Gabbie says "How!? They are both basically the same person thinking about crazy stuff!"

I say "There is no way someone is as crazy as me. You do remember I basically sent one of your ex's a bunch of snakes in a box. And another time mom let me pay a guy to paint your room with my face all over it."

Brandon says "... okay ya, she is definitely meeting David."

Gabbie says "Ya right, do you know how much torture they would bring us."

Someone says "Torture who would give us?"

Brandon and Gabbie jump and scream. I just turn around and see someone around my age. Gabbie shouts "David!"

I say "That is David!?"

David says "Ya, who are you?"

Brandon says "This is my best friend and Gabbies little sister."

Gabbie says "The one who tortured me before you."

David says "I like her already."

Me and David laugh and I say "The name is (Y/N)... have you ever sent two boxes full of fake snakes, then one with real snakes?"

David says "No, but I love where this is going."

Brandon says "And let the torture begin."

Birthday And Where You Were Born:

Birthday: 1/1/1996 (Time: midnight)

Born: Pennsylvania

Who You Are Related To In The Vlog: Gabbie (Younger sibling)

Who's Your Best Friend In The Squad: Brandon

Talent:
Talent: Creativity For Anything

Job: YouTube

How many Times You Got Iced: 5

How many Times Have You Iced Him: 4

You Hang Out For A While:

Me and David are in his Tesla. We are going to Target. He records us and he says "Hey (Y/N), you know what I am thinking?"

I say "I think so."

We both say "We buy a fake lottery ticket and give it to Heath, Brandon, and Jason so we can see how stupid they are!"

We laugh and David says "Yes!"

He pauses the recording and then he says "What else can we do?"

I say "Make jokes at Target."

He says "Yes!... So do you want to go eat after this run?"

I say "Ya, and it does not matter to me."

He says "Pizza?"

I say "Sure."

He says "Deal, pizza, on me."