"Alright Mr. Min and Mr. Kim I need you to put his feet against your shoulder while holding his leg up." Both males nod at the nurses instructions, making sure Jungkook was completely comfortable while doing so.

"Alright Jungkook when you push I need you to hold your breath and count to ten in your head ok?" He nods taking a deep breath as he readies himself.

The moment the urge cane for him to push, Jungkook did so and whines. Yoongi kisses his temple as the doctor counts aloud. The doctor gets to five and smiles, "Good job Jungkook! Keep pushing like that!" He counts the rest and nods, "Okay take a breather... and push push push."

Jungkook have two very good strong pushes before he lays back panting. Taehyung smiles, "You're doing so good Kookie!"

Yoongi kisses his temple once more, holding his leg back as he starts pushing, "Excellent baby, keep pushing just like that."

Eventually, Jungkook feels a small pop and the nurses cheer, "Her little head it out!"

Yoongi looks down, despite Jungkook's pleads, and he starts tearing up, "Damn, baby she's so beautiful you gotta get her out so you can see her!"

Jungkook growls, "I'm trying!"

He pushes and pushes to get her tiny shoulders out, and suddenly the pressure is gone. The emptiness takes over and a small cry was heard as they lay a towel on Jungkook's chest and then eventually a tiny baby. She screams at the top of her lungs, her fists curled angrily as she screams at the people who removed her from her comfortable home.

Jungkook sobs, "Hi baby! Hello little Sonhwa!"

"I told you she was beautiful!" Yoongi sobs, brushing his thumb against her arm and the baby continues to cry.

Taehyung pulls away from the family, snapping many photos and taking some videos before they take the baby away. Yoongi goes to her while Taehyung stayed by Jungkook's side while he delivered the after birth. Taehyung was crying as well, the moment so beautiful he couldn't help but cry.

After little Sonhwa was all cleaned up the nurse handed her to Yoongi, who was still crying. He gently held her in his muscular tattooed arms as he gently nuzzles his noes against hers, cooing at her before kissing her forehead lightly.

He walks over to his mate and Taehyung, telling the other alpha to go was his hands so he can hold Sonhwa after him and Jungkook do. Yoongi sits down on the bed right beside Jungkook, the mother reaching his hand over to caress her cheek, running his thump over her forehead.

"She's so so beautiful Yoongi." Yoongi nods in agreement not taking his eyes off his daughter. He was so happy to be able to hold her in his arms finally, he just can't believe she's finally here with them.

Yoongi hands her over to her mother, watching how Jungkook tears up as he looks at his daughter with nothing but love and adoration. "Oh how I love you so so very much Sonni~"

"That's a cute nickname for her." Taehyung says as he sets his jacket to the side, his sleeves rolled up to his elbow. "Thank you Tae, would you like to hold her after me?" He nods with excitement a big boxy smile present on his face as he walks over to the little family before him.

A few hours pass by and they have all got to hold her, Taehyung went out to his car to retrieve a present for her. When he walked back in Jungkook was fixing his gown while Yoongi was burping Sonhwa. He sets the present down in front of Jungkook, a shy smile on his face.

"I got her something."

"Tae you didn't have to!"

Taehyung chuckles lightly, "I wanted to, come on open it."

Jungkook smiles as he opens the gift gasping when he pulls out a two different onesies, one said "I can't walk because I'm actually a mermaid" the other one reading "taco bout cute" with a taco on it. Jungkook giggles and thanked him for the gift, setting them aside to hold Sonhwa.

"Min Sonhwa we love you so much and are so happy you're finally here with us~"

Thank you jinjin0309  for helping me it means a lot to me!!

Baby Min Sonhwa is here!!!!!!!

Enjoy this chapter everyone 💞💞