XII

I'm literally only writing so much because even I want to know what happens next. Hehehehe.

Is it her?

I don't know why Lief has the same reaction and response.

But that doesn't matter. The pain of my cuts I got were long forgotten. I was too into the focus of if it was her.

We both ran out the gates and skidded to a stop.

"You!?!?" We both yelled.

It was the brunette that gave me my mail from T.K

"Yes it me." She said rolling her eyes.

"Wait you know her?" Lief asked.

"Yeah! She's the one who gave me mail from some with the initials T.K."

"Same here! But with the initials A.K." She said. "I think I know who the sender is but I'm not sure." She added.

"Yeah me too."

"You two done yet? I'm supposed to take you to some bakery."

"Oh yeah. Sorry miss." I said.

"Great get your horses. I'll ride with Persephone. You should know where the bakery is at." She said walking into the gates.

"What bakery?" Lief asked as we started heading towards the stables.

"I never remember the name but it's in the north. If I'm right on who it is then I know that's the bakery. Now cmon." I started to run to the stables.

We reached there in a record time but was stopped by the head witch.

"I know you two are in a hurry but you're bleeding now let me heal you then I'll let you through." She said softly but sternly.

We both bleed our heads and nodded, "Yes ma'am." We both sat on bales of hay as she started to tend to our wounds.

"So who do you think T.K is?" Lief asked while her wounds were being tended to.

"This dragon rider I met five? Years ago? I think that's right. But I was working at the blacksmith that day and she came to pick up the dragon saddle order. We were behind schedule though because of an incident so I took her to the famous bakery in the north to make up for it and put a helm clip on her belt. But then she had to leave right after the saddles were done.. and I haven't seen her since." I let out a sad sigh. "What about you?"

"Oh. A dragon rider I met while I was working in the fields. She came to pick up some grains and fish from the farms but the boat was late on the last batch of fish. I ran into her. And I mean actually ran into her by accident. She helped me in the fields and pull weeds while she waited. That was four years ago though. And like you I haven't seen her since." She gave me a sad smile, "She sent me a note when I turned 16 telling me.."

"That you'll see her when you pass The Trials." I said with her, "Are you 19?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"There you girls go. Now you're free." She said with a soft smile.

"You can't hide secrets from a witch." I said to Lief who look very confused.

"Oohhh.... lets go!" She said and walked to her horses cubicle as did I.

We saddled up our horses and raced towards the gates.

As we reached the gates the brunette hopped on before I stopped completely, "Go they're waiting." She said I squeezed my legs tight and clicked my teeth making Snip go full speed down the roads with Lief right behind me.