VIII

A year laterrrr I'm writing this while watching Sailor Moon. The cringe fest is real. XD

I groaned while I was writing a report for Sir Russel about my blacksmithing experience and how I made my armour. Took me a couple years. Four to be exact. I was able to ask a witch on what my sizes would be when I was ready for the armour. And I'll know when I fit. Which is not at this moment. Heh.

I rested my head on the table letting out a sigh. I've been sitting here for hours.

Someone knocked on the door. So I got up and stretched hearing the pops in my back.

"Mmm that felt nice."

They knocked again.

"I'm coming!" I said walking to the door. I opened the door revealing a tall slender brunette in thin armour. She must be more focused on agility than strength. "May I help you?" I asked.

"Are you Persephone?" She asked with a thick Irish accent.

"That's me."

"Here." She handed me a letter, which I took, and left.

"Um thank you!" I shut my door silently and looked at the letter which was folded neatly and being held together by a wax stamp of the shape of a dragon.

A dragon? That's not the stamp of the kingdom. And Russel wouldn't make this so neat. He basically scribbles on it, folds it without a care, then sends it to me.

I rolled my eyes at his clumsiness.

I carefully took the stamp off and sat my bed. Well let's see who it's from. I unfolded the paper causing something to fall out and fall into the wood flooring.

"What the.." I picked it up and it was a metal pin of a dragon head with a camellia behind it.

I read the note.

Dear Persephone,

I saw that you had a cloak along with your armour. So I made a pin for it. I hope you like it. And I hope this letter got to you.

T.K

"T.K? Who is that? It's a nice pin though. Wish I could thank the person whoever sent it though. Looks like expensive material." I sighed. "Well. Guess I better use it. Don't want the gift to go to waste." I sat it on my desk and looked at the letter.

I thought for a bit. Dragons. Camellia. The Dragon riders? Maybe it's also a thanks for the saddles. I don't know. This is frustrating.

Guess I'm going to the blacksmith tomorrow.

As I said. Here you go. I know these are short but bear with me please.