I

"Honey you have to get in the carriage." My mum said hastily, pushing me into the carriage softly.

"Where am I going?" I asked with tears running down my cheeks, "Will I get to see you?"

"You are going to become a knight. Now, you are not a girl. You are a boy." She said looking around.

"But only boys can become knights." I said trying to climb down the carriage steps only to be held back by strong hands of a knight.

"Honey you have to listen to this knight. Do what he says and everything else. Don't tell anyone that you are a little girl." She kissed the top of my head, tears running down her cheeks, "Mummy loves you."

She closed the door and I felt the carriage move. I turned to the knight, "Why is mummy scared and making me become a knight?"

"That is a story for when you are older. But I will tell you this," He picked me up with his strong huge hands, "Your father is a very bad man. You shall hate him with all your being. He is the reason why you have to leave your mother and become a knight." He said softly but with rage.

"Will I ever see her again?" I asked sadly.

He shook his head.

"Am I your page then?" I asked missing mummy already.

"Yes."

"Okay...." I said softly breaking into tears.