IV

"Cmon Sir!! We're almost there!!!" I said with a laugh seeing the best knight running out of breath. He really is the best. Buuutttt is stamina is lacking. I giggled to myself as he fell on the grassy ground.

"You.... know.... I.... can't..... run." He said between breaths.

"You can. You just can't keep your breath steady." I giggled looking over him at his face.

He smiled as I smiled back. Russel was kind of like the father I never had. My mum said he died on a quest before I was born. Even though Russel said my dad was a bad man and is the cause of why I'm here. I don't mind it here though. I'm top of my class and in most ranks. I'm just lacking strength to carry the heavy long swords. But I'm getting there.

"How about a break?"

"Sir we're almost to the market. Just over that hill and then it's flat land." I tried to reason with him.

He groaned as he stood, "Why did you pick this route out of all routes."

"It's the most scenic route out of all the other routes. And instead of bandits and robbers their nice people who actually wave back." I smiled as I stretched some.

"And this is why the king favours you. You're actually kind unlike the others." He laughed lightly.

"Well I still don't like the special treatment. Now cmon!! Let's go!" I sprinted off leaving a yelling Knight.

I laughed as I heard his thumping feet gaining up on me. Of course I've become faster I'm just going slow for him.

"You're getting old Sir?" I laughed as he came up beside me.

"I'm still the best. I'll say that I'm old when I'm stuck in a chair." He chuckled to himself.

I smiled, "I'll remember that. Now whoever's last has to clean the stables!!" I yelled as I picked up speed leaving him behind.

I stopped at the entrance and sat down to catch my breath. I'm always pushing myself over the limit. I need to stop before it causes someone else pain.

After a bit Russel finally caught up and sat next to me, "You.... pillock.." He insulted between breaths.

"Apparently Im smarter than you old man."

He smiled lightly with the roll of his eyes.

"Well let's get the thing we came here for." He stood as I did with him.

"Right."

~~~~~

I opened the wooden door with a little bell going off.

"Good morning! Welcome to Stones, Potions and More!" A woman with a cheerful said behind the counter.

I smiled and waved quietly as Russel walked up to her to get the request he filled in.

I looked around. It's a small shop. With shelves covered with gems, stones, books, potions, ingredients, and tons more. Basically anything that has to do with magic.

I walked around knowing Sir Russel is probably going to take awhile and flirt when the lady. But he always does in a respectful way.

"Hello young child. Looking for anything in particular?"

I turned around seeing a middle age looking man. He had on what looked to be a cloak of some sort.

"Umm no sir. But thank you." I said politely with a smile.

"Maybe I can show you something you might I have an interest in?"

I shook my head, "No thank you. I'm just looking while waiting for the man up front."

Russel never really liked saying he was a knight while trying to blend in with the public. He even said if it comes to it, I have to call him my father. Just to get gross men or women to leave me alone.

He grinned, "Not even t-"

"Sir I'm sorry. But I have to politely decline. And by the looks of it you don't even work here by the uniforms. You aren't wearing one. And you can plainly tell the charm you're holding is a fake. So if I may, I'm going to take my leave."

His jaw dropped as I left to the front. I chuckled at how stupid he is.

~~~~~

"Ugh why can't we take the shorter route for once?" Russel asked falling onto the ground.

"Because. You need to run more." I laughed at him as he was covered in sweat and breathing hard.

He groaned, "I think... we're done for today. This is your relief day."

I sighed and shook my head, "Well then," I walked to the stables and walked my horse out of her stable, "I'm going to the blacksmiths."

After Snip was saddled and ready to go I hopped on my pure black steed and rode onto the long way to the market at full speed feeling the wind go against my face and my short hair. I smiled loving this feeling.

Now if only I could fly..

WHHHAAAAATTTTT????? ANOTHER UPDATE???? OH MY GOD IT IS!! Yep. Here ya go. I know I can do better. But it's 1:39am. But here ya go ya hoes.

Love ya!!
Dino