1. introduction

No one's POV

"Ino! Please stop doing Sakura's nails in class! You're already failing 1 other class!" This sentence didn't seem to faze the blonde-haired girl as she kept putting nail-polish on the other female's nails. "Wah! Your nails go so well with aqua-green!" Ino exclaimed, clapping her hands.

"Really?! Do the other hand!" Sakura demanded, giggling as Ino did. Tenten was busy scrolling on her phone, with headphones blasting the music she was listening to not caring about the stares she would get from the other students who were taking notes.

"Temari! Please put your kunai away!" The teacher begs causing Temari to halt her little moment. Temari glanced at her teacher, pulling out another kunai as she continued throwing them into the air.

Meanwhile, Hinata and Tenten were busy gossiping about the new students they heard they were getting soon, not paying any attention to the lesson the teacher was giving notes on.

"Did you hear about the new students we were getting? I even heard they're boys!" The brunette said, crossing her legs together. Hinata sipped on her iced-coffee, swaying her long raven hair that was in a high ponytail as she looked over to Tenten.

"Is that so? We'll have to look farther in to that, right girls?" Hinata said chuckling, as her friends looked over to her nodding.

This was a normal day for the 5 girls of Konoha High that nobody would dare mess with, not even the teachers.

*Flashback*

"Uggh.. this game is so boring." Ino said, rolling her eyes as we sat on the bleachers. The class was currently playing a game of dodgeball, with numerous people getting hit by the blue team.

"No shit, why don't we spice things up a bit?" Temari suggested, getting up as she put her kunai's away. "I agree, come on ladies." Hinata said with a menacing smile as she stood up, the other girls following along.

The gym teacher blew on his whistle. "Girls! Get off! It isn't your tur-" Suddenly, Temari threw one of her kunai's above the teachers head making him shut up. "Mind your own business old man!" Sakura said, glancing over to him.

"Get off. You guys clearly suck." Tenten stated, telling the red team off. The red team quickly evacuated, running off to the bleachers in fear. "Kiba-kun, would you mind putting the dodge balls back in the middle?" Hinata sweetly asked as she scanned her lavender painted nails.

"Y-Yes ma'am." Kiba followed her order, quickly coming over to pick the dodgeballs up and putting it on the middle. "Now then, I want you all to play your hardest alright?" Hinata said, as both teams got ready getting in a running stance. "Start as off would you?" Sakura impatiently asked the teacher, and he quickly blew his whistle. "G-Go!"

The girls dashed for the ball and so did the other team. Just as Tenten was about to get hit by Shino, she locks her foot on his ankle causing him to fall backwards. Tenten then grabbed the ball, hitting him as she smirked.

"Sakura, watch out!" Ino yelled, hitting one of the blue teams members on the face. Sakura nodded, punching the dodgeball with her ball with all her might, hitting Lee back on the face.

Meanwhile with 2 dodgeballs in hand ,Hinata danced around dodging Kiba's attacks. She aimed one of her balls at his ankle, causing him to fall down as the other ball hit his stomach.

As for Temari, she began to dropkick the balls to the other side hitting not 1 but 2 guys in the balls. "Nice shots Tem!" Tenten said, giving Temari a thumbs up as the brunette hits someone on the shoulder.

"And then there was one." Ino said, chuckling. The girls all crowded in the middle, the dodgeballs all on the females side. "P-Please spare me..!" The poor boy begged, backing up. "Awe, he's scared!" Sakura said, smiling.

"There's no need to be afraid sweetie." Hinata said, squeezing through the middle with a grin. "It's just a game," The girls pulled out their dodgeballs, getting ready to hit. "..of dodgeball."

BAM.