Chapter Fifty-Four: Epilogue One

Disclaimer: All characters are not mine. No copyright infringement was intended. Thank you to Stephenie Meyer for creating Edward and Bella for our enjoyment. I just like playing with them, making them my own ... even for just a little while.

We've got the epilogue number one coming up. Can we say wedding bells? I'm going to be splitting the POVs. Normally, I like to keep to one POV for a chapter, but with it being their wedding, I want to do it in both of their eyes. Also, with the wedding, I will breezing over some spots because I've never been to a royal wedding.

On with it ...

Chapter Fifty-Four: Epilogue One

Masen

Five Months Later ... May 11th, 2020

"The tuxedo fits like a glove, Your Highness," said the tailor as he adjusted the fit of my pants. "Your bride will be amazed when she sees you in this, Sire."

"Well, she'll see me in this at the reception," I chuckled, adjusting the sleeves of my shirt. "I'll be wearing my military uniform for the wedding ceremony."

"You served in the military?" he asked.

"On paper only. I served when I was in secondary school, working with the military on basic training," I snorted. "My family believed my future would be better served if I attended university." I smoothed my hands down the lapels of my black tuxedo. "If need be, I could fight. My mother served in the military the same way I did, by completing basic training whilst she was in secondary school." I turned around, buttoning my suit coat. "Am I good?"

"You are, Your Highness," he smiled, nodding. "I'll press your tuxedo and it will be delivered to the palace the morning of your wedding."

"I appreciate it," I said. He bowed and left the room. I removed the tuxedo, hanging it on the wooden hanger. I changed into a grey suit and nodded to Felix. "Two more stops, Felix."

"Let me guess, picking up the wedding bands and your bride's gifts?" Felix grinned.

"That's one of two," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"What's the second stop, Your Highness?" Felix asked as we walked back down to the waiting Range Rover.

"The airport. I'm having a couple of people flown in for the wedding," I smirked.

"Does your fiancée know?" Felix chuckled, starting the car and driving toward the jewelry store I'd used to reset Bella's engagement ring. I also had a matching wedding band made for her, along with a jewelry set for her to wear on our wedding day that coordinated with our wedding colors, ivory, green, rose gold and blush. According to my mother and everyone else, it was a timeless combination.

"She's the one who suggested I extend this invitation, but with stipulations," I replied. "Bella stayed in touch with Rosalie and she said that she wanted to come to the wedding. We'd sent an invitation, but the RSVP was never returned." Felix arched a brow, looking back at me while at a stoplight. "Rosalie was the woman who had been viciously attacked ..."

"Oh, right. The woman that Emmett was involved with and she got pregnant after being raped," Felix frowned.

"And who suffered from an acute case of agoraphobia," I answered. "Along with another friend of ours ..."

"You used the private jet to have your friends be flown in," Felix nodded, a smile spreading over his face. "You're such a good man, Your Highness."

"I try," I shrugged. "Rosalie couldn't handle the crowds of the airport and my other friend, Billy, Jacob's dad, couldn't handle the airplane. With the private jet, both problems were solved, along with some anti-anxiety meds for Billy." I checked my watch. "And they're arriving in an hour."