Chapter 2

Cassie P.O.V

"Cassie!"

"Cassie wake up!"

"Wake up already will you?"

Opening my eyes slowly, i sigh irritably. "What do you want Samantha!" She responds by whacking me with a pillow. "Get up! We're gonna be late! And i thought i told you, never call me Samantha!" I grin, sitting up and rolling my eyes at her. "Fine. But what are we gonna be late for exactly? We don't have anything planned for today...do we?" Sam rolls her eyes at me, "Oh you did not just forget about today! Gurl seriously?!! We're meeting The Wanted!!" I fold my eyes, "Oh, right, them. But the show's not till tonight and it's..." I pause glancing at my phone. "5 am?! The hell Sam? We don't need to be up this early!"

She throws another pillow at me and frowns, "Er yeah we do! We gotta be early! We gotta be at the front so we meet them first! Now hurry up and get ready!" Reluctantly i gather up some clothes and head out into the bathroom to get ready. Sam may be one of my closest friends but she doesn't half annoy me sometimes. I swear she's boy mad. Boybands are her biggest obsession. Mainly  'The Wanted' at the moment. When Rachel told us she'd got us tickets to the concert, Sam screamed loudly about it for ages. After a while we had the neigbours on our doorstep complaining. Fortunately she calmed down ater a while. Personally i have no clue who they are. Nor do i understand her obsession. But maybe after tonight i might. I don't know.

Anyway back to reality, i finsh getting dressed, do my hair and apply a small amount of makeup and then exit the bathroom.

 (My outfit)

(My outfit)

Sam is touching up her makeup and fluffing up her hair. Once she's done, we head down for breakfast. My sister is whipping up some scrambled eggs. "Morning Cassie," She smiles and i give her a small nod. She laughs, "I'm surprised your up this early. It's not like you." I simply point to Sam and Rachel laughs. "I figured. You guys want some eggs?" We both nod and sigh, "I don't know how you do this every morning." Rachel smiles, "It's called having a job." I roll my eyes, "Yeah, yeah, i know. I just gotta finish college first." Rachel shakes her head at me, "You don't even like that course much." I nod, "I know but i wasn't exactly allowed many options." Taking a sip of my tea i sigh and start flicking through my phone, looking through old photos.

Rachel places down a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me, making me look up. She sees what i'm looking at and places a hand on my shoulder, smiling sympathetically. "You miss him a lot, don't you?" I simply sigh and Sam looks at me curiously, "Who? Who do you miss?" Before she can see my phone, i quickly shove it in my pocket, "N-no one. It's nothing." We finish breakfast and head out. We catch a couple of trains into town and to the arena. There's already a small group of girls camping outside. I don't understand how they can do that. It's crazy! Almost as crazy as being here this early. They are holding huge signs and are wearing what i'm assuming is the band's merch. Me and Sam sit down next to the group. There's about 6 of them and they seem quite nice and chatty. "What's your favourite song by them?" One asks me but before i can say anything, Sam jumps in, "Oh she's not in the TW fanmily. She doesn't like them" All their heads turn to look at me and they gasp. I raise my hands slightly in defence. "Whoa! I never said that! I just haven't really heard of them...but like, i'm open to all kinds of music so..." Sam grins, "So we can easily convert you into a TW fanmily member." I shrug, "We'll see." One of the girls starts playing some music on their phones, which i'm guessing is The Wanted's songs.

After a while, i soon know all the songs on The Wanted's album. It seems like the majority of our conversations are about The Wanted. A few of the songs stuck out to me. All Time Low, Heart Vacancy, Hi & Low and Personal Soldier. "So which song do you like the most?" Sadie asks and i think for a moment. "Personal Soldier. It reminds me of someone i used to know. We always had each other's back and could rely on each other for anything. They were my best friend." Alice looks at me curiously, "So what happened?" I bite my lip, "Basically, i moved away and we lost touch. But that's life i guess. Haven't seen or heard from him in years."

Sam's eyes widen, "Backup! You said he! OMG was he your boyfriend?" I shake my head, "No ew! He was my best friend, that's all! I'd rather not talk about him." I give myself a minute to compose myself before smiling, "Anyway, someone remind me. What are The Wanted guys' names?" The girls grin and list off their names.

"Max George.

Jay McGuiness,

Tom Parker

Nathan Sykes

Siva Kaneswaran."

My eyes widen at one of the names as they list them off.. "Woah! Wait! What was that last one?!" Sadie raises and eyebrow, "Siva Kaneswaran?" I shake my head, "No the one before that." Alice smiles, "Oh you mean Nathan Sykes! He's so cute!"  Hearing the name again, i suddenly stiffen.  I also seems like a zoned out for a bit because Sam is suddenly nudging me and waving her hand in my face.

 "Are you okay, Cassie?"   I nod, "Y-yeah, why?"  She frowns, "You look pale and you've gone really quiet. You zoned out for a quite a while too. Are you sure you're alright?"  I nod again , "I'm fine Sam. Don't worry. I'm jsut tired."

Sam nods and goes back to talking to Alice and Sadie. But my mind drifts back to him!

 It...it couldn't be...could it? No...no it's just a coincidence, i'm sure there's plenty of other Nathan Sykes' out there. It couldn't possibly be him!