9th Wish

Hanbin's pov
i let Sooryu go with her friends today since i don't wanna be the possessive friend people don't like. afterall , she's not really comfortable with Junhoe and Chanwoo yet.

on our way back to class after lunch , Jongwon was bullying someone again. i sighed and walked passed him with Junhoe and Chanwoo only to hear Jongwon yell at someone.

"you again?! get lost!" i turned around and saw Sooryu infront of the victim glaring at Jongwon. that stubborn girl really!

i walked back and stopped Jongwon by grabbing his wrist which was about to slap Sooryu. "what the?" he cursed when he got stopped.

"what did i say about laying a finger on her?" i asked. "i told you to get her away from my business. she's like an annoying leech which won't go away!" Jongwon said.

Sooryu took this chance and ran away with the victim. "yah! don't let me catch you or you don't have to come to school tomorrow!" Jongwon yelled.

"might as well be a commander with that loud voice of yours. don't try and make people go deaf with them." i said before leaving him. i could hear Jongwon kicked the lockers in frustration.

now , to deal with that stubborn girl.

when i went back to class , Sooryu was already there. "yah , i told you to not go close to Jongwon didn't i? why won't you listen? what would have happened if i wasn't there to stop him from hitting you?"

"i had to do something! if you're so capable why don't you help the victims? leaving them alone and letting them get bullied is what the real bully does." Sooryu said.

"Sooryu , when the weak sides the weak , they become weak too." i said. "i didn't say i'm strong. but if i can do anything i can do to try and stop them , i would."

"i'll make my ninth wish. don't interfere with the bullies' business." "that's not fair! at least promise me to help those who get bullied!" Sooryu said.

"alright! i will. but if i catch you helping , i get another sixteen wishes." Sooryu widened her eyes at what i just said and rolled them before facing the front.

————————————————————————