1

"That. Fucking. Nerve. Eating. Bastard."

Donghyuck muttered to himself as he made his way to the nurse's office.

He was trying his hardest to not leave a trail of blood by pressing tissues to his nose, but he was either bleeding too profusely or the damn tissues were too thin.

He didn't know nor care, because all he could focus on at that moment was how he was going to get Jeno back after school.

That asshole thought it would be such a great idea to hit on Donghyuck's sister, Serim, to see how he would react.

Of course, Donghyuck got pissed off and tried to start a fight. It didn't go according to plan, though.

When he tried to throw the first punch, Jeno moved to the side, making Donghyuck misstep and fall into a desk. Hence, the bloody nose and Donghyuck's trip to the school nurse.

"Fuck. This hurts"

Donghyuck knew the nurse pretty well. This was his third year in high school and certainly not his first trip to the school nurse because he couldn't control his anger.

Ms. Kang was really kind and sweet. She usually just chided Donghyuck while patching him up before sending him on his way.

This would be his first trip to her office since he became a junior, so Donghyuck was looking forward to catching up with her.

He finally reached the door to the nurse's office. The wooden door was closed, it's gold brass plaque inscribed with 'school nurse' to show that he arrived at the right place. Donghyuck stopped in front of the door to catch his breath.

Donghyuck knocked and waited to hear the usual "come in", but was only met with silence. He frowned and tentatively opened the door before calling out.

"Ms.Kang? It's me, Donghyuck"

He opened the door further and peered in to only be confronted by a pair of fierce eyes. Instead of the brunette woman that usually tended his wounds, a man that Donghyuck has never seen before stood in her place.

"Did I say you could come in?"

The man crushed his cigarette before flicking it outside the window that he was standing by.

Donghyuck frowned even more. Who was this guy? Why was he smoking on school grounds?

"U-uh, I was looking for Ms.Kang. I'm kinda bleeding all over the place"

Donghyuck gestured to his nose and the bloody tissues with his free hand. The man grimaced in disgust and glared at Donghyuck like he was the most grotesque thing on the face of the planet.

"Don't get that shit on my floor. Seulgi or Ms.Kang, resigned after she had her baby a month ago. I'm the new school nurse"

Donghyuck widened his eyes when the man said he was the new school nurse.

This guy doesn't seem like the friendly type. What was the principal thinking when he hired this guy?

"Are you just going to stand there gaping like an idiot or are you going to come in here and let me see that nose?"

Donghyuck blinked and nodded before crossing over into the room and sitting down in the chair located by the nurse's desk.

The nurse took his time washing his hands and then put on gloves before he sat down in his chair and faced Donghyuck. He motioned for Donghyuck to pull the tissues away from his nose.

Donghyuck complied before letting out a gasp at the sudden contact when the nurse began to feel the bridge of his nose and the surrounding area.

"Hmph. It's not broken. I want you to lean forward a little and pinch the bridge of your nose. Sit like that for a few and that should stop the bleeding"