Graduation and Vacation

Zacznij od początku

They went all out on that day. First, they took some stupid-looking, funny, and wild pictures around the school then, they went to a theme park, ruining their voice by screaming on every ride they could find in there. 

They also bet on riding one of the deadly rides with rock paper scissors. After having some ice cream at an ice cream parlour nearby, they went to an arcade spending all the money they had. After being there for hours, they got hungry like a starving hyena but they are short on money so, they went to a convenience store and took all the pennies left on them and bought some instant foods. 

They sat in a circle at the park and eat in the most inappropriate way possible before lighting up fireworks into the night sky. It was such a full day for them and they will make sure to always keep this memory forever. It was only their precious moment and nothing could replace that in their heart.

Meanwhile...

They clink their glasses together before gulping the drinks down their throat. "Wahhh this whole year worth bottles of this. I swear this year's batch give me the most headache." Said one of the teachers after finishing his drink in one shot.

"I think they are good kids though, at least none of them leave a frog inside my handbag like a student from last year."

"But thank god, next year we won't have to face a tough kid like Mark anymore. He was too much of a hassle but I do admit that kid got some genius brain. It was such a leapt of him to went from the bottom rank up to the top in a short time."

"But he's nice, don't you think so? There was this one time when I was carrying boxes and he offered to help me. As far as I remember, the news about his father just got out during that time and that was the first time I heard him talking again." Said Ms. Nara.

"But let's give it up to our real MVP of this year, Jackson." Said Yoongi, patting the said man's shoulder.

"You're right since he came all the girls start to behave and the boys seem close to him like brothers." Said Mr. Nam after drinking his fill.

"And the biggest help from him was with Mark. Salute, you got what it takes to be a true teacher. You have the student in your grip." Said another teacher. *(I'm out of names :,) )* The said guy chuckled at the teacher. "It was because I put my heart into my job." Yoongi smirks at that ridiculous sentence. Well, he is never the one to take in the bullshit. "Into the job or the subject of the job hmm?"

"What do you mean?" Ms. Soyeon asks in curiosity. Jackson panics at that. "Ahh subject yes, the subject that I teach, physics. I put all my heart into physics." He tried to say speak in the calmest way possible and send Yoongi whose not giving two fuck, a death glare. 

"Right, physics." Yoongi said while grinning at his drink. Soon, their food arrived and they stuffed themselves well.

Time went by and without realizing it, they have been there for five hours. In his drunken state, he bid his fellow teachers goodbye and call for a taxi. It was already 10 when he arrived. He stumbled into the weirdly bright house and struggle to keep a straight track. While he was busy struggling, a hand came around his waist and he was guided up to his room. He looks down and saw a familiar blonde crown. 'YiEn.' Whispered his heart.

They entered his room and the owner of the blonde crown sets him down on his bed. He could feel the latter taking off his socks, his belt, and unbutton his shirt. His mind was cloudy, his heart was disobeying his brain. He grabs the blonde's wrist and shoved him down onto the bed, earning him a yelp from the latter.

"Jackson?" He heard a small voice calling for him but his brain can't register anything at the moment. Hovering his prey, he leans into the lovely neck, inhaling his favourite scent. He gives in to his urge and licked the white and smooth skin.