On Our Way

Part 2

Allison's POV:

Yvonne, Emmie and I had been trying to get Gabby up for about an hour now. We decided to wake her up the hard way. Yvonne filled up a bucket with ice and water and gave it to Emmie, and she dumped it on Gabby. She woke up and she was screaming. "WHAT THE CRAP GUYS!!!!!" She screamed. "We tried waking you up, but you kept sleeping so we resulted to this." Yvonne explained. "Well why did you have to-" "LOOK AT THE ROADS!!" Emmie said cutting Gabby off. She stood up shivering and walked to the window. "THEYRE CLEAR OMYGOSH!!" Gabby screamed running out the door. She ran out to the mailbox, with us following. "GUYS. IT. CAME!!!" She squealed. I ran up to her, trying to steal the envelope from her. "NO" she said, gripping onto the letter more firmly. She tore it open, read through it, and dropped it. "Gabby?" Emmie said. "What does it say?" Yvonne asked. I picked up the letter, read it, and screamed. "WE ARE IN! WE MADE IT!!! GUYS OUR DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "KEEP IT DOWN, PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!" Gabby's neighbor said angrily. We all started laughing and ran inside and texted everyone we knew. After we were done, the power came back on, and Gabby made eggs, bacon, sausage, and grabbed me some Greek yogurt from the fridge because I don't like eggs. We all hungrily ate the food, and watched the news. More snow was predicted, but not too much. The commercials came on and the very first commercial was for The Voice. It said it was starting next week, which confused us, since we had only just gotten the letter. I skipped through the letter, realizing we had 4 airline passes, and they were scheduled for a flight tomorrow night at 7:30. We all screamed, and we all left Gabby's house and packed for tomorrow. We were going to California, so we were happy because that meant WARM WEATHER!!!!! So we all called each other and decided on meeting at the first Starbucks in the airport.

~~~~~~~

Gabby, Emmie and I were all waiting for Yvonne, worried because the plane was boarding in 10 minutes. "GUYS! GUYS! I'M HERE!!! DON'T WORRY!!" We heard Yvonne screaming, heading our way, with a heavy looking suitcase. "Well I guess we all know who the over-packers are!" I said, looking at Gabby and Yvonne. "Who knows how long we'll be there?! Better over packing than UNDER packing!" Yvonne said getting in line. Emmie and Gabby bought Vanilla Beans, and Yvonne and I bought Chai teas. We payed, and walked over to the waiting section of the airport. Emmie and Gabby were gushing over some magazines with One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer on the cover. Yvonne and I read some romance novels as we waited. "Hello ladies and gentlemen. We are now boarding flight 913 to California. We would like to invite people in the Military, people with young children, or people who may need extra help to board the plane. Thank you!" The lady said over the intercom. About 12 people got up, and started to board the plane. We waited about 5 minutes after that, and the lady's voice came back on the intercom. "Now boarding our Premium members, and first class." We got up, because our seats were in the first class. Emmie and Gabby took their seats, which were next to mine and Yvonne's. We all called our parents to tell them we were taking off soon, so we would call them once we landed. "Ladies and gentlemen, please look on the screen in front of you and watch..." The flight attendant said as I started to drift off to sleep.