Author's Interference #6

So sorry for this, but just wanted to address a few things about this series! I will be continuing this and have actually made more specific plans about where this will go. I cannot say much, but hopefully, you guys will enjoy it! 

Once again, I'm very sorry for suddenly dying on all of you guys, but I'm now getting back into the flow of writing, which is good! 

Finally, I realized that I need to leave some clues for you guys so there's some sort of main idea about this series. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this little snippet while waiting for the next chapter!

...

Lies. Why do we lie? 

Everyday, we hear tons and tons of them. They range from being completely harmless to destroying the entirety of our lives. Yet when put in a situation under stress, we tend to cut corners through fabricated scenarios and sentences in hopes of being better people than we actually are. 

Having that mindset is both good and bad. The people deserve to know the truth about everything: about the world they live in, about their most cherished, about themselves... But are we really willing to flip the script on ourselves like that?

Think about it. Would we rather deal with the pain of a whole new world, or is ignorance bliss for a reason? 

Honesty is bad, and deceit is good. Up is down and left is right. 

In this case, who really are the good guys? 

Convolution is dangerous.