Author's Interference #5

Sorry for this interference! But I feel like I really need to talk about something regarding this book.

I know that I usually update a few times per week and that I haven't updated for a few days over a month. I'm sorry for this- schoolwork and other things have been piling up, and it's been harder for me to write. Also, I'm having a massive writer's block for Engulfed, and I've been adding little bits to it so I can make some progress. I know I won't be updating as frequently as I used because of this, but I'll try my best to get as many chapters out. (No, this doesn't mean that I'm discontinuing the book. It's just going to progress slower than before).

The second thing I wanted to talk about was the story plot of Engulfed entirely. It's been made clear to me that some users view this book as random or different from Befall and Sentry of the Arcane. To be honest, the action of this book will only be increasing and more things will be happening within it. If I could go back and change it, I wouldn't. I like where the story is progressing and it fits what I have in mind for this series. I apologise to the readers who don't like Engulfed as much as others, and I advise for them to stop reading if it isn't as good as the others since I won't be changing any of it. I will admit, however, that more things have been happening in this book than in the prior books. I'll do my best to make the transitions to those events (such as Fitz gaining a new ability and the entire scene with Jacob) more smooth than before, but I don't think that I'll purposely take out some of the revelations that may be happening just for this purpose. If things are still unclear due to this, I'll make some "Author's Interferences" and clear up as much as I can throughout this book. Ask any questions if needed.

Thank you for reading this, and I apologise again for not updating for so long. But don't worry- I've typed at least half of the next chapter for you all. 

P.S- Just because Jacob is telling Sophie about her new ability doesn't mean that he's helping them. Remember- knowledge is powerful, both good and bad.