Author's Interference #2

I was tagged by the amazing @The_AncientOne ! Thank you so much! I'm still new at this, so I'll try to not fail! XD.

1. I'm actually bilingual. English isn't my first language, believe it or not.

2. I absolutely love astronomy. Whenever I can, I love going outside and using a constellation app to look at the vast sky of the night!

3. I'm a freshman as of 2017.

4. The first pet I got is a yellow Labrador, and that was two years ago. He's eight now.

5. I love reading Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Keeper of the Lost Cities, and such. 

6. My friends call me Fitz as a nickname because of how similar we are (other than the gender).

7. My favourite color is teal.

8. I enjoy playing badminton, tennis, and swimming. 

9. I'm as flexible as a stick. (Legitimately the least flexible of my friends.)

10. I was in a choir for three years, and on the third year, I actually tried out for solos in the concerts. I'm VERY self-conscious about my singing.

11. I have a very serious personality towards people I don't know. With my friends, I act like a goofy bookworm (still do).

12. Because of how I played tennis for two years, I hit the birdie really high up. I actually learned badminton on my own, but learned tennis from a teacher.

13. I can be very nice towards people, or be a savage. People know that I can have witty comebacks. (And I don't curse).

And for the tags...

Kotlc-teamfitzphie

florencemaude

KOTLC-Shipper-4-Life

FieryHorse

izzysomething2

Booknerdforever25

AlicornPanda

heyyyitsheideee

heeyitsm

Melonie_Sencen

Madicatforever

pleaseCallMeMae

TheSophitzOwl