Chapter 07.

Dominic

I walk into my father's office an hour or so later, and the first thing that catches my eye is the slender back of a brown skin female who wasn't more than 5'9".

Her curly black hair hung loosely down her back, her hips dip and her ass curved delicately in the baggy sweats she wore. Her head hung, her fists curled tightly and her back curved in a tense way.

Father was standing before her, leaned against his desk with his arms crossed over his chest.

I frown and make my way towards them, my strides long and hard. I stand beside the strange girl, yet she doesn't acknowledge me.

I feel my brows pull together curiously.

This was strange, she was strange.

My confused eyes meets those of my father and he smiles at me tightly. I greet him shortly and he does the same.

I watch as her body tenses at my voice and goosebumps break out on her skin.

She raises her head and stares at my father steadily. He returns her stare with a steady gaze of his own, a secret comunication passing between them.

She turns slightly to look at me and I feel my heart stop as she gazes at me behind long black lashes.

Father does short work in introducing us and I reach out to shake her hand, she was timid at first to take my outstretched hand, and when I kissed her, she recoiled slightly.

I knew then, that I wanted her. She was as beautiful as a flower and her skin felt as smooth as petal.

She was exquisite.

Her eyes left me winded and I couldn't help but stare. Father watched our exchange with a critical eye and I knew the wheels in the old bastard's head was turning.

I school my face into an expressionless canvas, leaving them both guessing what I was thinking.

Father already knew I found her interesting, but she didn't. For as far as she knew, I saw her only as a stranger I didn't trust.

She wouldn't be wrong to think that, in fact, it was true. I didn't know anything about her, or knew her enough to trust her, but I did like what I saw.

"I heard that you killed a man tonight." I mutter lowly, hoping for a reply. Her lips part, but no words pass her throat. She looks at the ground and my eyes drop to watch her as she hugs her body closely.

She was scared.

Putting on a strong front, but scared.

"It was hard, I know. The first kill always is." I mutter meeting my father's eyes. His face was expressionless as usual, and I scoff mentally.

Don't I fucking know.

"Kylie, you can leave." Mutters my father in his usual monotone, expressionless voice. She bows slightly before quickly making her way to the door.

My eyes follow the sway of her plump ass all the way to the door.

"Beautiful, isn't she?"

"She is – okay looking. Not my favorite flavor."

"Tch, who doesn't like chocolate?"

"Cut the bullshit Raphael. Who is she, and why's she here?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him. He glares at me and locks his jaw before taking a threatening step forward, I stand my ground and face him head on.

"Watch your fucking mouth and remember who the fuck your talking to figlio, don't force my hand." He sneers threateningly before making his way behind his desk.