Chapter 37.

TW: ⚠️Mild Spice ahead⚠️

Kylie's POV

My skin, chocolate brown and refined. This was the skin they tried to scar, the same skin that I myself was guilty of mutilating.

My breasts, firm and perky. The same breasts that men would greedily devour without my consent in their feral pursuits of momentary pleasure.

My belly, neither flat, nor toned. The velvety flesh that covered a small portion of pudgy fat on my stomach that left behind a softness to be desired.

My hips, full and wide. Childbearing hips that would potentially one day carry the heir of the man I gave my love freely.

My thighs my legs, the same thighs and legs that saw many of languid kisses and unsolicited caresses. Though covered in stripes, made many a man go wild at the slightest sight.

Last, but not least; my firm, round, cute, bubble shaped ass.

My eyes trailed my naked body slowly as I completely obsessed over my bare flesh for the first time ever in all my years of living.

Once upon a time not long ago, I hated the idea of seeing myself naked, or being bare for too long. I would hide, and cover my body in fear, and in hate.

Wasn't it this same body the reason why I was assaulted and lusted after for so many years previously?

Wasn't it this same body, that carried all the features of a seductress, this same body that lacked of nothing, the reason why I wore baggy clothes?

My session with Sharon had ended twenty minutes ago, and I left in extremely high spirit, excited to reach my room, and even more elated to find it completely empty with naught but a paper written note from Pheobe, advising me that she'd be out for a while.

With the confirmation that the room was absolutely going to be mine for a while, I went straight for the luxury bathroom where a large floor length mirror stood.

Stripping out of my clothes slowly, I feel myself begin to get engrossed in the layers of my body that became visible outside of the barrier of my clothes.

Once I was completely naked and staring at myself in the mirror, my body on full display for me to appreciate, I was stuck there for minutes on end, appreciating my beautiful figure.

Reaching my hands up, I cup my breasts lightly, mirroring my earlier actions. Pinching my nipples, I gasp as I throw my head back and hum as an electrifying feeling shoots through my body.

My nipples pucker under my touch and I moan softly as I continue to pull and tug on my nipples.

It felt good, it felt...so good.

Opening my eyes that I hadn't realized had slid shut as I played with my nipples, I watch myself in the mirror as I pinch and tug at my nipples, forming stiff, pointed peaks on my chest.

The cool air hardens my nipples further and I hiss in ecstasy as I feel between my thighs moisten.

I glance up at the woman staring back at me, and for once she was silent. Instead, she stood staring back at me with an aroused expression, and a heavy lidded gaze as she breathed deeply as her hands traveled slowly down her body, to cup her moist core.

Spreading my legs slightly, my breath hitches as my fingers run across my sensitive clit.

My clit, the most sought after part of my entire body. The same clit that was either licked by a tongue, or left swollen from a clamp.

The center most part of my body where I experienced either the most pleasure, or the most pain.

I suck in a sharp breath as I tug on it slowly, stroking the tiny ball of nerves tenderly as my thighs tensed the more an enticing sensation traveled up my spine.