Chapter 33.

We were in a luxury private jet on our way to Atlanta, to visit our private base. My stomach was twisted in knots, my chest was heavy, and my face was set in a permanent scowl.

I had never flown before, and between the turbulence and my first time flight jitters, I was feeling incredibly awful.
Flying wasn't what caused my bad mood initially, but it sure did contribute to it.

Dominic had been giving me the cold shoulder all morning after our argument, and only spoke to me begrudgingly when he was giving me instructions like..."go shower" or, "get dressed."

Other than that, he hasn't had a single conversation with me, and I knew it was because I had pissed him off this morning, to the point where he had almost lost his self control.

I'd be the first to admit that I was being very defiant and bratty, and I did deserve his ire. However, I couldn't bring myself to apology because I still thought it was unfair that he didn't want me to talk to, or nurture a relationship with Alejandro. It was obvious I liked him — well, both of them to be honest.

I groan and throw my head back on the headrest as Dominic's cock in my mouth suddenly flashes behind my eyes, and I grind my teeth at the memory in embarrassment.

Now was not the time for my mind to fight against me, yet here I was with a memory I was trying to forcefully push to the back of my mind, causing me to groan in frustration.

The jet jolts as we hit turbulence and I gasp in shock and flail around trying to steady myself, as I grab unto the belt that strapped me down securely to my seat.

"Fuck!" I seethe in irritation, my scowl deepening as I try to calm my rapidly beating heart. Glancing up, my gaze zones in on the man who sat a couple spaces infront of me, the back of his head the only part of him I could see from where I was sitting in the back.

Frowning, I cross my arm and look out the window at the clouds. It was getting late, and the afternoon sun was soon to make its descent.

This helps me to calm down a little, but the excitement of looking outside the window had worn off quickly when we had struck our first turbulence and I was launched out of my seat, scaring me half to death.

The single attendant on the flight had strapped me in, and advised me not to worry, as turbulence was common when flying.

Dominic hadn't even bat a lash at me in my distress, and I was torn between being sad or angry at him for his lack of concern.

I close my eyes, and work on my breathing in order to silence my thoughts and slow my beating heart.

A few minutes into my breathing exercises, the sound of soft giggling tears me from my meditation, and I look up to see the flight attendant shamelessly flirting with my man.

My mouth goes dry, and my heart quickens inside my chest as I could see Dominic's side profile. He was smiling at her, and saying things to her. Whatever he was saying must have been funny because she was eating up everything he said.

I was mad.

He hadn't spoken to me since our minor spat this morning, but he had time to flirt with our flight attendant.

I roll my eyes, and rest my head on the headrest, looking outside of the window trying to ignore both of them.

A few seconds later, I notice shadows moving closer to me, and when I look up, I notice both Dominic and the attendant walking towards me.

It felt like time slowed as they passed me hand-in-hand and I look up to find Dominic not even glancing slightly in my general direction, it was almost as if I was invisible to him.