The girl next to you nodded. "Thanks for the help."

"You shouldn't have gone this far and engaged in combat without me," Death Arms scolded the girl. "We should have just kept with saving hostages for the time being during this internship."

The girl sighed, annoyed. "Alright, sorry about that."

After some explaining later, Death Arms thanked you for saving the girl, who was an intern from U. A.

"Kyoka Jiro, right?" You smiled, remembering. "I saw you on television at the Sports Festival! You did amazing!"

Jiro looked surprised and slightly embarrassed. "Yep, thanks."

The three of you went your separate ways after capturing the villains. It was an eventful night, to say the least. You were tired, since you rarely used your offensive part of your quirk.

You shuffled through your bag again, getting the earphones to listen to music while you continued your journey home. However, something was missing.

You ran through a mental checklist.

Phone, earphones, wallet, keys, pen, sticky notes, notepad. Fuck. The notepad was gone.

You backtracked, cursing under your breath. It must have fallen out when you were helping Jiro.

You ran back to the place it occurred. Before you made it there, however, you saw the girl running towards you.

"Hey!" Jiro called. She waved a notepad in her hand. "You dropped this, Mx. [L/N]!"

She stopped in front of you, holding the notepad out to you.

"Thank you so much!" You took the book, bowing to her. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

"I-It's no problem." Jiro looked a bit flustered and nervous. "Say, you're a musician and artist, right? You've made a lot of songs."

You gave a surprised laugh. "Yep, that's me." Jiro probably had a peek in your book. If the poems didn't give it away, the front page certainly did. It literally said 'If lost, please return to [Y/N] [L/N].'

"I'm a huge fan of yours!" the girl stammered. "You make amazing songs and you're one of my biggest inspirations!"

"Thanks so much!" You took out a sticky note and pen from your bag. You signed it, then handed it to her. "Here, thanks again for being a fan!"

Her eyes sparkled and a smile was glued to her face. "I was wondering, maybe...." She paused. "You could be a guest visitor for my class?"

You looked at her questioningly. "What do you mean? Why?"

"Well, you see," Jiro started. She twirled her finger around one of her earphone jacks. "I've always wanted to be a hero and I've always had an interest in music. I'm always embarrassed about this interest since it's so... unrelated to heroism. And seeing you use your quirk, saving and helping us like a hero, you've really inspired me."

"I'm no hero, Jiro, I barely use my quirk," you said modestly. "I just wanted to help you since you looked like you were in trouble."

"That's what makes you a hero!" Jiro exclaimed. "It's fine if you can't, I know you must be really busy with things as famous songwriter and musician."

"I'm not famous," you insisted. This was actually the first time you've met a fan in person. You rarely showed your face when you published songs and people only knew you by name. However, if this girl is your first live fan, you didn't want to disappoint her. "I guess I'll try to come over."

"Thank you so, so very much," Jiro gushed.

"What do you even want me to talk about? I'm just a songwriter that barely uses their quirk."

"How you can help society as a hero even if you don't have the heroic interests or actions." Jiro smiled. "My parents both supported me when I said that I wanted to be a hero even though they wanted me to become a musician like them."

You realized that this would actually be a good idea. Teaching, or at least advising, students to do their best to help even though they might not feel like they can. You liked this girl. "When can I come?"

The two of you discussed the time and date, and suddenly veered off topic and started to talk about music.

It was late already, and soon you both needed to go. You bid each other goodbye, and happily went off on your way.

U. A. students aren't all dummies like you've heard, you chuckled to yourself. Your phone shuffled to the song "I'm Not Famous" by AJR and you smiled to yourself again.

~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪~
Chapter music question!
About how many songs do you know the lyrics to by heart?