10

Diana's

We were all troubled when we heard Franki's screams. Sky started mentioning some phrases that I didn't understand because I was worried about Franki. Ano nanaman to kuya?

It was the day after Kuya announced the results of our weekly task. All of them were nominated except the three of us in team Gino. I was happy but still worried about Franki. The tension finally let loose and we were all back to normal. It was a hard week for us and we chose to forgive and forget. We realized that friendship mattered over competition and everyone went back to their old ways.

Gino and Kiara are now fine. Rupok ni Gino eh. Nagsabi pa ng "Its done" pero di naman niya kaya. Ate Hasna went back to the sweet mom we all loved. I guess ger emotions just took over that time kaya napasobra yung actions niya during the week. Nothing changed with Sky, malandi parin . I just let him be himself because I promised that we remained the same when he confessed. I do enjoy our discussions because Sky is an intellectual guy but I still don't see myself in a relationship with him. I do see myself wanting to be with Franki.

Speaking of Franki, di ako mapakali. I'm clearly concerned. Ano na kayang nagyari don?

Thankfully within minutes Franki went out calling my name.

"Diana! I need your help." Franki acted like a kid but I found it cute.
"What is it?" I asked. "Nako balut lang yata yan sigurado uubusin yan ni Diana." Kantsaw ni Sky. "I'll finish it all for you." I told Franki.

I asked her several times what help she needed but it seemed liked she couldn't figure out how to explain what I needed to do. Parang nandidiri siya na ewan.

"Tao po kuya, hello." My greetings made Franki chuckle. "Diana, i-angat mo ang takip na nakahain sa harapan." I followed but when I opened it, "AAAAAAAA!" I screamed.

Franki laughed hard and slapped my arm. "Diba," she softly said and laughed again. Kaya naman pala sumisigaw to, pinapakain ni Kuya ng uod.

Ang cute naman. I'm the first one she considered to help her. Kahit kadiri yung kakainin namin, I didn't complain because it was Franki who requested my help. Sino ba ako para tumanggi?

I touched the worms pero parang gumalaw sila so I shrieked which made Franki laugh again. "Kuya ba't parang buhay sila?" I asked kasi totoo naman bakit naman ganito papakain niya samin?

"Kainin niyo na uod." Yuck, kuya wala man lang warm-up? Franki and I tried to act brave but we couldn't so parehas kaming parang ewan nung kinuha namin yung uod. "I got it. I got it," Franki said acting like she caught a big fish.

When I got my own piece of worm both of us went straight to eat it. Sobrang diring diri ako doon sa texture kaya kinagat ko agad at nilunok habang hinahampas si Franki. Franki still looked cute kahit nandidiri siya. When we both finished the worm, kuya congratulated us and we brought the worms to the housemates.

They had the same reactions. Nakakatawa si Wealand. "Boi ba't parang nagalaw? Oil ba yan? Oil ba yan boi? Nagalaw oh!" Di namin mapigilan ni Franki na matawa kasi mas malala pa reaction niya samin kanina. All of them tried but I couldn't, not after remembering the texture when I swallowed it.

Franki went back to the confession room again as per kuya's request. Siguro may bago nanamang ipapakain kasi may iba pang plato na natatakpan  don.

In fareness, Franki lasted for a longer time then she went out holding a balut, once again askin for help. We surrounded her as Wealand cracked the balut for her. Franki held my hand tightly because it was her first time trying the Filipino delicacy. When she drank the soup inside, she said it was fine but she hasn't seen the inside yet. When Wealand cracked the egg larger, we could already see the sisiw. One of the housemates covered Franki's eyes para di siya matakot. Everyone cheered as she ate the egg yolk and now it was time for the sisiw. Wealand took the egg and we covered Franki's eyes. She opened her mouth and we all cheered for her except Sky who felt like vomiting that time. When Franki swallowed the sisiw everyone was ecstatic as she screamed, "I'm officially a Filipino!" Tila isang kontesera na nanalo ng isang million ang kinilos ni Franki. I found it severely adorable as she hugged all the housemates. When she hugged me we both jumped in joy. Mukha man kaming ewan pero ang saya lang namin.

Sobrang nakakaaliw si Franki. All of us couldn't deny that fact. Kahit lagi siyang nahihirapan sa tasks, she's the soul of this house and the happiness she spreads is a delight to all of us, especially for me.

Since she ate the balut, we were finally allowed to party outside after the hard week that preceeded this night. Franki screamed "Party! Party! Party!" Kuya had prepared exotic food and some light drinks. There wasn't any alcohol probably because they were avoiding the similar incident that happened between Lou and Andre. It was fine to not have alcohol. We were ecstatic and excited. Finally we could finally have some fun after the long ass hard week.

Franki's

The party started. We all swam as Wealand and Argel prepared the games. Diana and I always shared one floatie which Sky always pushed. Diana and I looked at each other and somehow we agreed to make fun of Sky so we splashed his face several times with water. She almost drowned as he inhaled large amounts of water but instead of being concerned, Diana and I laughed. Good riddance. 

When Wealand and Argel finally came up with games, we went up and started playing. As much as I wanted to be paired with Diana, it was a hetero-paired game and she had Sky. Yuck.

They won the first game but I wasn't able to watch if they were extremely touchy with each other because I was focused in playing as well. It was fine because I didn't get to see what happened. What sucked was when they played kiss and blow. They were all doing well and I was quite impressed with how Diana managed to kiss and blow quickly. I figured that she may be a good kisser.

Imagining Diana as a good kisser was fun until Sky accidentally kissed her. Fucking Sky. I sarcastically shouted "kisses, kisses," then I kept quiet.

Diana felt uncomfortable after. She even said "ayoko na." But Sky felt like he won the Lotto prize. He was all smiles after they finished the game.

It was Gino and Kiara's turn to play. Diana sat next to me but I couldn't forget their kiss so I sat with distance from her. I think I'm jealous. Is selos the Filipino term for that? The space between us was then occupied by the irritating Sky. They were flirting with each other and I wanted to be mad, but I couldn't. So instead of turning into a Hulk in here willing to smash Sky, I just focused on the three people playing.

I laughed hard when Wealand accidentally kissed Kiara but Gino never got his kiss. It was quite ironic because I could see how Gino was struggling to keep his card on his mouth. I really thought that they would get to kiss but it was Wealand who got the prize. Gino was cool with it as he did his handshake with Wealand and just laughed. We all made fun of Gino as he didn't get his own shot of kissing Kiara, but I think it was never Gino's intention to steal a kiss from Kiara so he was fine.

After that we partied again and Diana felt that I was quite distant so she wnt towards me as I approached the table for food.

"You good?" She asked with a concerned expression. Oh please, how could I be fine if the person I like was kissed by a photobomber trying to fit himself in our perfect picture?

I replied with a simple yes to not stir drama but it was obviously not enough for her. I was about to leave when she grabbed my waist and hugged me at the back. My mind was in chaos and my heart was beating too loud. Any second now I"m going to  lose my senses as she took every single nerve I had in my body with that back hug.

"I missed you," she whispered and there I melted. She swayed her hips with the music playing for us so I swayed as well. Even though the music was upbeat, I felt like were slow dancing both feeling our heartbeats as we danced close with each other.

"I missed you too," I replied. I felt her smile on my shoulder and I could hear her breaths near my ear. I was melting and melting while she stood there still as she became my stronghold. The previous week was difficult. With tensions spiralling and anger screaming with the two teams, all I wanted was to laugh and chat with her.

Just by her touch, she immediately was able to lift the sadness I have been having since our teams were separated. I also forgot what happened with the game because what mattered was her embrace. What mattered as right now.

No words could explain how I'm awfully falling for you Diana. I just hope that you catch me when I fall hard because by then I know that you  completely captured my heart and there is no way I could ever recover.