9

Diana's

Hindi ko malaman kung anong mararamdaman ko sa linggong ito. Our teams were separated for a task that involved us competing with each other to save ourselves from the nomination. Hindi ako makahinga. Our leader, Gino, is fortunately strategic pero madali siyang magalit dahil sobrang competitive. Si Akie naman sumusunod lang kasi ayaw niya ng gulo. Ako, I did the same because I also wanted to be saved from the nomination and if Gino's strategies will keep me safe, by all means I would follow.

But this week is becoming toxic. Hindi ako makahinga. I feel like we're trapped inside a pressure cooker and it's only a matter of time when one of us has to release steam.

It all started when Kiara's group started stealing blocks from our group. We first thought it was cheating but the rules didn't mention that stealing is illegal so we did the same. Gumati kami at marami kaming kinuha sa kanila. Umabot pa sa point na naghahabulan na kami just to gather more blocks.

This made ate Hasna angry. Nagulat nalang kami nang biglang nagpaparinig si Ate Hasna mula sa kitchen. It was obvious that she was angry at ang nakakairita ay dinadatungan pa ni Sky.

Akie tried to control his anger as I could hear his loud breaths whereas Gino was obviously getting irritated with the pitchy voice roaring outside.

"Ang sakin lang naman, they were the first ones to steal, bakit sila tong galit? This is the game they wanted to play right?" Di ko na napigilan sarili ko. I had to speak kasi baka mapikon na ako nang tuluyan.

Gino agreed but he focused to talk about what we should do first, so we strategized. Akie suggested that we return the blocks we stole from Argel's group because it didn't feel right. Gino and I both disagreed because their group had so much potential to win seeing that Wealand could easily stand over Argel's shoulders. Akie was dissapointed but he didn't want to argue and also hear Ate Hasna's voice so he tried to distract himself by stacking our blocks.

Gino clearly had it enough and hastily decided that he return the blocks to ate Hasna's group in argument that we weren't like them. Kumontra ako. Aba hinapo ako para don tapos ibibigay niya lang? Besides, what's the point of returning it when it was clear that we wanted to win. What's so wrong with being like them if that will lead us to victory? Pero wala eh, he did not listen and let his emotions steer the wheel.

He went out shortly just to return the blocks. Akala niya siguro okay na but ate Hasna continued bickering and it turned out to be infuriating. Parang bata. Gusto ko na talaga makipagaway pero nagtitimpi lang ako. I don't want to explode in the middle of the task. I had to remain calm to still have control with my actions at hindi matulad kay Gino na parang puputok na sa galit.

Hindi nagtagal ay narinig ko si Kiara na pinapagalitan si ate Hasna. She sounded desperate, as if she needed the fight to stop. Then I remembered Kiara's past issues with her mental health. I was sure it depicted her anxiety and maybe the loud bickering triggered her emotions. Also add the fact that Gino was involved in the argument.

Fucking week. Ayoko na. Gusto ko nang huminga. Gusto ko nang ngumiti at sumaya. Gusto ko nang makasama ulit si Franki.

Yung grupo lang yata nila Franki ang masaya. Pano ba naman pinagsama-sama ang mga baliw sa isang grupo. Hay nako kuya. Sa dinami-dami ba namam ng task, kailangan yung ihihiwalay mo pa ako kay franki? Ang unfair at nakakairita. I miss franki and our daily chats. I miss her scent when she hugs me. I miss her "DAYANUUUHHH" and squeels when we do tasks together. I miss everything about her.

I remembered the time when she wore the Baro't saya. Una ko siyang nakita and I instantly smiled. She's really dedicated. Unlike other Filipinos who disregard their culture and tradition for the sake of modernization, this woman is trying to learn ours even if she's really struggling. Natutuwa ako everytime she says "Talaga?" Or when she tries to construct sentences that most of the time we could not understand.

There was one time that we tried to learn a Cebuano song. I was quite worried since she's already struggling with Tagalog. However, she always exceeded my expectations. The dedicated foreigner really pursued learning the song admist her struggles. I struggled too, but the struggling part was never an issue when you get to see Franki persevere. I never got frustrated kahit ang hirap mag Cebuano at nakakalito because someone cute was there to lighten our mood.

"Ha-ha-ha-hatawa, Ha-ha-ha-hasula." Franki sang again after we won our task. "I really liked that part." "Yeah, same," I replied and then took her plate to put some food on it.

Lagi ko nang ginagawa yon. Nakasanayan na. I know so much about her that I even know what food she wants and how much she wants to have to maintain her figure. Ginagalingan ko nga magluto para laging masarap ang kinakain niya.

Miss ko na talaga presence niya. Eversince pinaghiwalay kami ng kwarto, puro sulyap nalang ako sa kanya. Minsan kapag sobrang toxic na ng grupo namin, titingin nalang ako sa kanya and she somehow she knows I'm looking at her, so she reciprocates the stare. Kunwari tinitignan ko tower nila pero si franki lang naman gusto kong tignan. I could look at her all day and not get tired of it.

"Simula ngayon, bawal na magusap ang magkakalaban na teams." Kuya ano ba? Minsan ko na nga lang maka-usap si Franki tapos dagdag nanaman na task?

2 points po for Kuya, masyadong pa-epal. Joke.

As much as I wanted to deviate from the rules, I couldn't. Mind over matter. I still have to win this for my family and for myself. I have so much to prove and I shouldn't let myself get distracted during the game.

But Franki is an excellent exception. Only Franki has the right to distract me all the way. There's something about her that just wants me to give in. Maybe its her charm, her humor or her genuinity. I still couldn't figure out which one of her traits pushes me to give in, but I am willing because she's Franki.

"Franki miss mo na si Kiwi?" Tanong ni Wealand.
"Miss na kitem kiwi fruit." Nagpipigil nalang ako pero ang cute niya. Ang sarap niyang kuritin sa pisngi kaso bawal. "Kiwi, prutas." It was fine even if she did not understand what they meant because I still know she's having trouble with tagalog pero ang cute talaga. I had to take the olive oil and start cooking to act na hindi ako affected pero deep inside kinikilig na ako. Damn Franki for always making me feel things.

Nang umalis na ang team nila, di ko na mapigilan ngumiti. Kiara was in front of us and she smiled as well. I admire Kiara's pure heart. I think she knows what I feel eversince I admitted that I used to date girls. Eversince that day, she didn't force the idea of Sky and I. Minsan nakikisali siya pero hanggang "Yie" nalang. I appreciate her keen sense with things kaya naawa talaga ako noong time na affected siya sa away ni Gino at Ate Hasna.

After cooking, I went straight to our table. Each of us cooked food for our team members only kasi bawal nga magcommunicate but Franki remained being herself.

"Give her some." Franki said referring to me. I didn't respond so akala ni Argel ayoko pero nakalimutan niya yata na bawal mag-usap.
"Maybe push it towards her," Franki forced Argel who realized what Franki wanted.
"Ah, yung tortang talong. Tabi-tabi po." Argel pushed the food towards me. "Okay na?" Argel asked. "Talaga?" Franki looked at me seriously to check if it was true. Okay, ang hot. Napalagok nalang ako ng tubig kasi nainitan ako. I couldnt stop myself from smiling and that assured her I was fine.

Sobrang liit ng interactions namin this week but those little ones counted. Iba yung ngiti ko every time she does something small and our strong glances towards each other always manage to trap us in our own world.

Franki, you make my world spin. I just can't wait for this week to end because I want to have this world spin with us together in it.

____________////

Daming naka-cut na interactions ng Frankiana kagabi pero sumobra na kasi last friday. Pero us shippers will never sink because we will continue to spy even the slightest actions of the two. Layag mga bakla!

Save Franki and Diana. Text BB Franki and BB Diana to 2366. 1 vote per sim per day so laban lang!