"who are you to say like that to me ?" I asked him while controlled my anger.
"i-i'm your true fu-... I mean ... Never mind" he said and looked away from me while I just feeling weird at him.
"my what?" I asked him slowly.

"never mind...just ignore about it... You will know me in future " he said and ignore me.

I just sighed and turned my head back.

"woah... Don't you think he looks like
......"
"Park jimin right!?"
"yesss! Omo He's so good looking!"
"I know right!"
"she's so lucky to sat beside him... "

I just sighed after hear the conversation of the girls that was fangirling over him.

I just cleared my mind and focus.
"OKAY ALL STUDENTS SIT DOWN! AND PLEASE BE QUITE...THE PREFECT WILL GIVE YOU THE PAPER NOW."

I just take a deep breath while the prefect give the paper.
"good luck" he said slowly to me.
I looked at him and he just turned away coldly.
"g-good luck too... " I said nervously and turned my head back.

"YOU HAVE 2 HOURS AND HALF. PLEASE BE QUIET WHEN THE EXAMINATION STARTED, YOU CAN'T COPY, TALKING OR USE ANY CODE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.IF YOU WANT TO ASK OR WANT ANYTHING, PLEASE RAISED YOUR HAND AND PREFECT WILL COME TO YOU.
UNDERSTOOD?"

"YESSS TEACHER"

"GOOD... SO WHO'S HAVE PHONE IN YOUR POCKET RIGHT NOW OR WEAR ELECTRONICS WATCH, PLEASE GIVE IT TO THE PREFECT NOW."

"OKAY... THAT'S ALL FROM ME, DID YOU GUYS WANT TO ASK ANYTHING?"

"NOOO TEACHER"

"SO... I WISH YOU GUYS A GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE FOCUS ON YOUR EXAMINATION. ALL THE BEST! FIGHTING!"

"GAMSAHAMIDAAAA!"

I just smiled and looked at my paper.

"OKAY, WE WILL START THE EXAMINATION NOW, YOU GUYS MAY CHECK ALL OF THE PAGES, IF SOMEONE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH PAPER, PLEASE TELL US NOW"

I slowly check all the pages and found that I didn't have much paper.
I want to go to the prefect and tell her that I don't have much paper at in front but I'm scared so I just looked at the paper nervously.

Suddenly...

Someone just change my paper with his.

I looked at him but he already walk to in front. I gulped nervously while looked at him. When he's comeback, I slightly bowed at him while he just looked at me coldly.

I'm confused...

"OKAY, YOU GUYS MAY START... NOW.
I WISH YOU GUYS LUCK, THANK YOU"

I took a very deep breath and relax my mind while closed my eyes.

I can do it!

I opened my eyes back and started to answer the question.

--****--

Jimin pov

"when's your result day?" I asked her while back hugged her.
"hmm guess" she said and turned back facing me while I just crossed my eyebrows.

"next week?" I asked her while she just chuckled.
"yahhh it's tomorrow pabo! Next week is the graduation day... But I didn't know if I can join them or not.."
She said pouted while looked down.
"heyy... You already doing your best, I'm sure you will graduate. please be happy okayy? Just be positive okay pabo? " I said giggled and flicked her forehead.

"YAHHHHH IT'S HURTTT" she yelled at me and hit my chest many times while I just laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"cute" I said and she just rolled her eyes.
"you're lying right?"
She asked me while crossed her eyebrows.
"what...? Lying?"
"yes you just change the subject and being fake...by telling me that I'm cute" she said and smirked.
"what!? It's true that you're cute tho"
I said and looked away from her while she just smirked.