They Finger You

I was in a smut mood 😂 also not proof read

Namjoon

He'd live for your moans and whimpers, only thrusting his fingers harder and deeper when you shake from the feeling of your orgasm. We all know he's a freak so he'd whisper dirty things in your ear while his thumb rubs intense circles onto your clit with a smirk as you try to make our real words and sentences.

Yoongi

He'd be a lot like Namjoon, going rough. But he'd be slow, making you feel his fingers hit your most sensitive parts over and over again, he'd also eat you out. With his fingers and mouth working on your core you'd definitely cum twice under ten minutes, he'd praise you with explicit words. Whore, slut, babygirl and kitten is what he'd mainly call you because it makes the two of you even more worked up.

Hoseok

This boy would be all over you, it'd be hard for him to pay alot of attention to your clit and hole when he has so much he WANTS to do to you. Trust me when I say he'd be fingering you as quickly as his hips would be pounding against you, he would lay hickies all over your body and surely be kissing your mouth whenever he could.

Jimin

He would be soft, drawing circles on your clit and curving his fingers into you untill you saw stars. He would be gentle with you, but his kisses would be hard and hungry all the way through before you orgasm. When you do, that's when he'll softly kiss you repeatedly; kissing the corner of your lips and all the way down to your core when he'd once again make you cum. He'd tell you soft and loving things in your ears as he finishes you off.

Taehyung

He would go both ways, he either is very soft with you or he fucks you with his fingers until you're screaming. More often than not I see him being rough, pulling your hair tightly with one hand when you cry out for him, while the other is penetrating your abused hole. He won't even be gentle on your clit, chuckling darkly when he sees your eyes roll in the back of your head and sometimes he'll even choke you to watch you stutter out your porn worthy moans.

Jin

At first he was insecure of his fingers, holding your hand, touching your face when he went to kiss you. No matter how much you said you loved his fingers, along with the rest of him, he didn't like them. It wasn't until you and him decided to get intimate that he realized his fingers were perfect for the job, they'd naturally curve up toward your Gspot, you'd buckle your hips and try to grind harder on to his hand. That was when he knew he fingers were good afterall.

Jungkook

He'd be ROUGH slapping your tits, choking you, overstimulating you, tugging on your clit with his two long and narrow fingers. He wouldn't hold back and would probably make you suck his thumb or fingers because he KNOWS you suck he cock just as well. This makes the.sex better because one of his kinks he didn't even know he had was listening to you cry out while he fucked you with all he had into the mattress.

_

Hey guys, if you want to you can go follow.my.pwrsonal account on Instagram
Username: harmony_kirkey04