『V : The Predator and the Hunter 』

Kuu: For information , this chapter's using a normal POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 days since the mysterious girl who introduced herself as Izugami Kairi applied as an assistant in the Konoha Bakery.

The bakery has got some regular customers , for example , the reddish brown haired girl , who's munching chocolate filled breads on the corner table in the bakery.

People looked at her , as they passed by outside the bakery through the glass window , but she doesn't care.She has bread crumbs on her cheeks and around her mouth , but she's still excitedly munching on the last piece of the 8th bread she ordered today.

Kairi has learned about her since they met a few days ago.Shirofuku Yukie , a girl with the same age as Konoha , the daughter of a local animal husbandry owner in Azaria.They had the best milk and cheese products for years.

"So , I made a new recipe today..a strawberry milk bread," Kairi mumbled as she placed the small plate of glistening pink creamed bread , a mouthwatering sight for a big eater like Yukie.

She doesn't need a long time before seizing the bread and gulped it down in less from 3 seconds.She enjoyed the flavour before staring at the rare tosca haired girl in front of her , who's wearing a cloth on her head , tied under her hair, her mesmerizing coloured hair tied in a big bun under the cloth , so no one noticed.Except Yukie , who's uninvitedly entered the kitchen while Kairi worked a few days ago, just to order for more breads , because Konoha fell asleep on the counter.Konoha gets a full 5 minutes scold by Kairi , though.

"So, Yukie-san?" Kairi raised her eyebrow ever so slightly.

"8 more , please!!" She cooed as the male on the table behind her gawked at what he heard.Kairi nodded in response as she glanced at the male behind her , who's suprised that a sweet looking girl like her has a big stomach.

Well , sir , you're not the only one.

"Okay , i'll be right back," Kairi muttered before leaving the table , rushing to the kitchen while rolling her sleeves.She wears the clothes Konoha lent her to promote the bakery three days ago.

Though people usually stare at her uncommonly because of her unusual attire for a girl , Kairi doesn't mind at all.When girls her age usually wear a dress , Kairi wears a long dark blue cape with dark brown shorts.

Kairi knows so well that she won't be roaming around on the street much , and that she would probably work all day in the kitchen , like now.

"Okay , strawberry cream , dough , eggs , and mi--" she stopped as she realized how light the milk box is."Oh boy," she sighed , as she shook the box , only earning a few drop of the white liquid.

Kairi stares at it before widening her eyes at a sudden idea , popping in her mind.

She rushed to the counter , before pulling Konoha down gently but quickly , and whispered her plan.

"Konoha-san , I've got an idea , for promotion and colaboration.It's.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arghhh...come on , I'm hungry!!" A yell filled the small room , the ravenette next to the midget huffed in annoyance , before smirking creepily and replied back.

"Oh , hi hungry , i'm Kageyama,"

A desperate yet annoyed screech escaped the orange haired male , who've been starving for 30 minutes now.