『II : Azaria 』

Kuu: I'm gonna try to update my first story; POC [Haikyuu x Kuudere] faster , so you'll got to see my OCs faster.

Well , enough for the announcement , here comes the story !

Enjoy~~

-------------------------------------------------------

"One Urcht for a pack of fresh meats!"
A male in an apron yelled , trying to caught the passerby's attentions.

A certain girl , with dark blue eyes stared at the meat in hunger.

The man , however noticed.

"One Urcht for a pack , or exactly 5 slices of fresh meat , miss," the butcher smiled politely at the girl , and she digged her hand in her pocket , inside the dark brown old cape she's wearing now.

A clink sound of coins emanated from inside her cape , as she take out 3 Urcht.

"I'll give you three , for 10 slices of cooked meat," the girl whispered as she leaned to put the shiny coins on the palm of the butcher.

"Oh , cooked? No worries, miss!" The butcher cheerfully hummed as he chopped the meat into slices and cooked it on the grill behind him.The butcher smell a Wisteria flower.He turned right and left , but of course , there won't be a such fragrant flower in a such crowded market in Azaria.

Drool escaped the girl's lips , but she quickly wiped it out.

No , she's not drooling at the now freshly cooked delicious meat.

"Miss , here's your order," the butcher handed a box filled with cooked meats.The aroma burst out from the box , the girl can't wait to eat it.

She passed an accessory stall , vegetables stall , and others , but she doesn't care.

She finally arrived at an empty dark alley, opened her hood and ate the meat ravenously.As she ate the meat , her hair turned to a tosca colour , started from the tip of her hair , to all part of her hair.

She's finally done eating her meat , she looked up , her tosca eyes shining in the dark as she stared at the end of the alley.

A beardy tall man , standing in fear as his back met a wall.However , his scary face didn't match his eyes right now.

Something that might make other bloodthirsty creatures eat him alive right in the moment.

A glint of fear.

She stared at him before stepping closer , until they're only a meter away.

"D-Don't eat me! I'm just passing by..!" The male shrieked.His legs is shaking.The girl scanned him from head to toe , finally spotting a pepper spray on the male's belt , together with some anti-ghoul equipments.

Ghoul hunter..? But doesn't seems like one..

The girl however felt uninterested , as she turned her back on the male and put her hood on.

"Eh?" The male dumbfounded.His legs won't stop shaking.

"I'm not interested in human's meat," the girl mumbled."I might look like a stray , but I can eat vegetables too," she added before running out from the alley.