"Right!" we all said. "But you said taijutsu team, um...when exactly are they leaving?" asked Fuhai. "In about an hour, you all go pack up and follow them a few minutes after their departure, and don't pack too many things, only the essentials" said the Hokage. "Right" was all we said before leaving the office.

(Y/N) POV

Once we got outside the Hokage building. "Alright guys, you have forty minutes to pack up, meet near the gate and make sure that those guys don't see you, okay?,see ya!" said Kiui-sensei before he disappeared. "Well I guess I'll see you guys,bye" I said before jumping away and heading home.

<<<Time skip>>>

I got in though my room window and took off my shoes at the balcony. I was currently packing an extra pair of clothes and a first aid kit in my bag and putting some kunai,shuriken,light grenades,exploding bombs and wires in my weapon pouch.

Then while I was still packing the door opened. "Huh?, oh it's just you, for a second there I thought there were intruders or something" my brother said awkwardly while standing at the door with a kunai in hand. "Huh?, oh sorry I thought you already went to work" I said.

"Oh yeah,but I just got back for a second to pack up some stuff for a mission, It might take a few days" I said. "Oh,then you should take some of the food pills I made for you, I made them yesterday but you left so quickly I couldn't give them to you" he said. "Yeah those would be helpful,thanks big brother" I said happily.

He nodded and went to the kitchen to get them for me while I packed up some things I might need. I wanted to take the bracelet that Shika gave to me but didn't want to lose it in battle,you know if we have one anyway, so I left it on my headboard. My brother came back to my room with the food pills , some nuts and some bottles filled with water.

"Wow, thanks" I said as I took the things from him and put them in my bag. "Great,I think I have everything now","did you pack your glasses and two spare pairs?", "I'll pack the two spare pairs" i said as I opened my glasses' drawer. Their made to also protect against dust, so if anyone asks I'll just say they are just a precaution to stop dust from entering my eyes while I fight.

Time skip: By The Power Of Youth!!!

We met up near the gate and there in the distance I saw who we were told to follow and to my surprise I recognised the man with the big eyebrows Mr Guy, he became a regular at our restaurant and actually the others came with him a few times too I think their names are Lee,Tenten and Neji.

"So that's who were watching,huh?"I said. "Yeah they are" said Kiui-sensei,"why do you know them?" asked Shizen. "Yeah, the man is named Might Guy,he comes to our restaurant two or more times a week and those three just recently started coming with him too,the girl is Tenten,the Hyuga is Neji and the lookalike is Rock Lee" I said.

"Wow,you have a family restaurant?" exclaimed Fuhai."Hey,since were teammates can we get lower prices?!" asked Shizen. "Yeah,of course!","really?!", "yeah,just pay double for your order and we'll add a drink" I said sarcastically. "So cool!" said Shizen, making all of us sweat drop. "Idiot" stated Fuhai. "Who is?" Shizen asked obliviously making us all sigh.

"Their heading out,keep an eye out" said
Kiui-sensei,"right". We waited a while before going after them, hearing the loud voices of Guy-sensei and Lee. "It'll be easy to follow these guys, those two are so loud that they probably won't even notice us and if we lose track of them,we'll just follow their loud voices!,haha!" cheered Shizen.

"You idiot,keep it down,even if their loud, their still shinobi and plus that guy with the white eyes is a hyuga, one use of his eyes and he could see us and plus he seems like the observant type too, also were trying to be inconspicuous to both the enemy and those guys,so stop being so incautious already!" whisper yelled Fuhai."Yeah maybe I will do what your saying once you say those words again in our language", "it's everyone's language except yours apparently" retorted Fuhai.

"Hey!,are you calling me an idiot?!" Yelled Shizen,"Yes, and the fact that your still yelling confirms it","whatever camera boy"said Shizen finally lowering his voice."I heard that" retorted Fuhai,"oh look,now who's being loud,haha" said Shizen making Fuhai growl.

"You guys really need to stop arguing or else were going to fail our mission, if you can't stop arguing then don't talk to each other unless it's necessary, this mission is our first,our test of our skills and it could influence our next mission and its rank,if we fail it forget about enemy ninja,I will kill you both ,you understand?" I growled as I glared at them both, my eyes burning with rage.

The boys gulped and said "yes ma'am" in unison nervously,"good" I cheered. I looked forward and jumped from tree to tree behind our sensei while the are trailing boys behind us. "Okay this team is full of weirdos. A sensei young enough to be our brother,a quiet girl who is quite scary when passionate and a nerd who is afraid of a camera and can't speak correctly without making up words" stated Shizen,"hm!, you forgot about the idiot who has the brain capacity of a five year old" said Fuhai.

"How dare you!,my brother once said that my ninja skills are as great as a chunnin's and my intellect is at least to a three year old" he said. Fuhai stared at him like he just saw a ghost for the first time in his life then after a while said "and your proud of that?!" he asked obviously horrified."Yes!!,he said it was a complement, apparently I was summer than a toddler at first before he drilled me with books and stuff" said Shizen.

Fuhai looked towards and yelled "Sensei!,is it possible that we look for another teammate, put them in Shizen's place and kick Shizen out?!!, I don't feel safe being on a team with him!!,he'll get us killed!". "Just keep moving boys" Kiui-sensei said. "Hey guys, when will we take a break,I need to go" said Shizen while scrunching up his face. "Sensei!!" yelled Fuhai in horror. Causing Kiui-sensei to sigh and me to growl and glare at them again.

Normal POV

With team-Guy

"Sensei!",

"huh?"exclaimed Neji while turning his head to look at the direction they just came from. "Hm?,Neji is something wrong?" asked Tenten. "I think i just heard someone yelling,but it's quiet again and it's hard to tell over the noise their making" he said while glaring at Guy and Lee.

"Oh come on Neji,always so serious, its probably nothing your just hearing things,besides i have the best hearing in the leaf if i do say so myself" he said smiling while his teeth twinkled and he pointed at himself triumphantly."Wow Guy-sensei, your amazing, please teach me all you know about the power of the ear" said Lee as his eyes shined with stars.

"You will learn Lee, but for now you must train with all your might,because this skill takes a long time to master, but because i was born a prodigy it was fairly easy for someone like me" he said."wow a prodigy!,please sensei teach me all you know and i will work hard to surpass even you" said Lee as tears poured out of his eyes like waterfalls.

"Lee work as hard as you might you can never surpass a master like me,but you will be strong with my guidance and one day will shine above the rest"."Yes!,by the power of youth!!" they both yelled fists raised to the sky,their faces full of joy, while Neji and Tenten sighed behind them.

To be continued....
Hope you liked it reader-chan!!, please tell me what you think by the way,this chapter might seem uninteresting but it will be important for some of the future chapter's and see you next chapter!!.Sayonara!!!.