"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu," she muttered, tossing the kunai and letting them be concealed by the fireballs. Naruto was able to avoid them, but gritted his teeth in pain when the shuriken changed course, four of them landing in his back.

"Neechan, stop!" Naruto begged. "I don't want to fight you! Snap out of it!"

Kaiwa said nothing, a small, sadistic smile creeping up on her face. Shisui was long gone to who-knows-where, which made Naruto feel a little better. He knew that if he was up against Shisui, the Uchiha would win without any effort.

Kaiwa reached up to her forehead and felt her Konoha headband. She scoffed before pulling it off, tossing it at Naruto's feet. When he reached down to pick it up, Kaiwa moved and landed a punch directly on his chest, hitting him so hard that he flew backwards.

But no hit could hurt more than fighting his sister.

Naruto wondered why he hadn't ever seen Kaiwa fight like this before. Then it occurred to him.

Kaiwa didn't have asthma in her reanimated state. There was nothing to hold her back from her full potential.

Naruto pulled himself together and was able to land a harsh kick to the side of Kaiwa's head, but she disappeared into oil. A small fire ignited, and Naruto's lower leg started burning. He held back cries of pain while trying to pat dirt on it to put out the flames. It worked, but his left ankle and calf were badly burned.

Kaiwa landed on Naruto with her heel to his chest, slamming him into the ground.

"Naruto!" Sakura screamed, running to his aid. But Naruto pushed her away.

"Sakura-chan," he panted. "This is my fight."

Sakura took a chance and looked at who Naruto was fighting. She felt her own heart drop as she looked at Kaiwa. Sakura barely moved out of the way, obeying Naruto's wishes of her staying out of it.

Naruto stood up, only to see that Kaiwa was running off. He hurried after her, his leg searing in pain every time he put weight on it. Kaiwa was getting out of reach, until she disappeared completely. Naruto caught up to where she was, a large lake sitting in a clearing of the forest.

"Neechan?" Naruto called, looking in every direction so she couldn't sneak up on him. But he didn't think to check the lake. Naruto's eyes widened when he saw a massive water dragon emerge from the lake, diving right towards him. It was hard to avoid because it kept lunging for him every time he dodged it.

Then, he realized that there was a layer of gasoline above the water on the lake, and it started catching flames. Naruto put distance between himself and the water dragon, creating a handful of clones to distract it while he created a rasengan.

He was drenched in sweat and panting heavily, cringing from the burns on his body. His clone finished creating the rasengan in his hand, and Naruto headed straight for the water dragon. His jacket started catching fire, but the water dragon was screeching as the rasengan created a hole in it. Within seconds, the monster fell back into the lake as loose water. Naruto dunked himself in the lake to put out the flames on his clothes, but the burns had spread to his chest.

Kaiwa was right in front of him now, and despite his adrenaline, he still couldn't hit her.

"Why can't I just hit you?!" Naruto yelled in frustration. "You're not holding back, so why am I?"