Ch 8 Natsu

Natsu POV

It's been several months since Lucy quit and I still can't believe what I did. How did I ignore her for 10 years? And during those 10 years she grew to be the strongest wizard alive, lost her emotions, left Fairy Tail, left me, joined our enemy guild Sabertooth, and according to the rumors started dating the shadow dragon slayer and regained her emotions.

I sighed. Even though that happened months ago everyone is still affected. Erza stopped eating cake, Gray stopped stripping, Juvia stopped stalking him, I stopped going on missions as much and kept to myself. Everyone else did things like this but the people that still talked to her were happy that she was able to move on.

I sighed again. Gramps came out and announced the participants for the GMG.

"They participants will be Natsu, Erza, Gray, Laxus, and Gajeel with Mira as reserve and Wendy as emergency medic," he said.

If I'm lucky I'll see Lucy again and convince her to be mine and comeback to the guild but the chances of that are slim.

I got up.

Even if she hates me I will do everything I can to make her be mine. I will prove I love her and have her love me back.

I started walking towards the guild doors.

I don't care what happens as long as she's mine. I will make her mine.

No matter what.