Ch 3 Fairy Tail

Natsu's POV

I can't believe what just happened. I was knocked unconscious by Lucy by just a flick of her wrist after I found out who she was I couldn't believe it. To think that the last time I talked to her was 10 years ago. I heard some of the other guild members talking about her. She beat Master and Gildarts?! Together?! That's unbelievable! Didn't she say that she beat all the other Wizard Saints?! She took out me Erza, and Stripper without even touching us!!! Even worse we're gonna have to start paying for damages ourselves!! SHIT!!!!

"Bout time she knocked some sense into you Salamander."
I looked up and saw Gajeel looking down at me since I was still on the floor.

"What do you mean metal freak?" I demanded.

"You ignored her for 10 years and barely anyone spoke to her except for me, Levy, Gajeel, the exceeds, Gildarts, Master, and even Lisanna and then you call her weak?! Without even knowing her abilities?! You better be happy Lucy's ex-spirits aren't here cause if they were they would kick your all's asses for being so damn inconsiderate!!!" Screeched Wendy.

Everyone was surprised to hear Wendy curse like that but we knew we deserved it.

"Why Natsu why?!?!" I looked up and saw Happy crying.

"I don't know I was just excited about Lisanna being back and I wanted her in the team. I didn't mean to ignore Lucy," I replied.

"You didn't ignore her, you FORGOT about her! And hello! I've been here for 10 years and you're still celebrating!! It would have been fine if you politely asked her to leave the team, which she did 10 years ago, but NOOO you had to insult her by calling her weak which is nowhere near true!! She could easily put your ass in the ground in less than a second which she already did and she didn't even touch you three!!" Lisanna yelled.

I looked up at her surprised she even spoke when something in my mind clicked. When Lucy left she said something about having a crush a me right? She liked me? Damn it!! I lost my crush because of my stupidity and she could easily cream me which she basically did.

Master hopped up on the second floor railing and looked down on us. "I am disappointed in all of you. Not only did you ignore her, you insulted her and now she is gone. She has easily defeated both Gildarts and I and all of the Wizard Saints and you called her weak. Did you know that as the leader of the Council she's been taking care most of the damages you brats do and now any damages you cause you will have to pay for it by yourselves I no longer have control over the issue. And even though you all forgot about her for 10 long years she still had faith that you would speak to her kindly and remember her. But obviously that didn't happen. I hope you all feel guilty because that's what you should be feeling right now."

I looked down. Most of the guild was in tears by now and I realized something else.

"Wait she said she was the Dragon Queen right? Does that mean she knows where the dragons are?!" I practically screamed.

Gajeel gave me a smirk. "Well duh. Me and Wendy already saw our dragons and she said that once you remembered her, she would permit you to see Igneel. When we saw our dragons she introduced us to him. He was really pissed once he heard what you did said something 'bout roasting you alive next time he saw you."

I looked at him in shock. My one lead to Igneel was gone some friend I am.

"No."

Everyone looked at me and my bangs covered my eyes.

"I refuse to let her leave. I need to apologize to her for what I said and for doubting her," I said.

"You can't."

I looked up at Master.
"What do you mean I can't?!" I yelled.

"By now she's already joined another guild that will hopefully be her home and let her regain her emotions. You brats going after her would make the situation worse." Master explained.

"How could she have joined another guild already?! Fairy Tail is her family!! And what do you mean regain her emotions?" I questioned.

"A few years ago," Master began, "Lucy and I made deal that if the next time you all talked to her was to insult her or supposedly kick her off your team she would leave and join Sabertooth. The reason she chose Sabertooth was because she has a friend in their guild. Fairy Tail is no longer her family. As you all heard from her she has yet to find her true home. As a child her father neglected her and I suspect he abused her as well, then she runs away comes here told that she is family then she is forgotten after the GMG for 10 years and then she is insulted by her used-to-be crush so I don't blame her for leaving. As for her emotions she lost them over the years because of hardly being talked to. Yes some people still talked to her but she usually left to take care of business in the Magic Council."

Sabertooth?!?! How could she leave me? I have to apologize and bring her back.

I started to get up and head towards the door when a giant hand blocked me.

"You will not go after her. She has made her decision and you will respect it. You can apologize the next time you see her which will probably be at the next GMG," Master said.

I looked down feeling nothing but guilt. What have I done?