Poll: I Need Help!!!

I'm really sorry about the slow updates, but I'm a little stressed out since my parents are getting divorced and my dad is pressuring me to visit him, but I don't really want to ya know?

Anyway, I'm having some major writer's block for this story and a little in my Naruto neglect story too, so I am turning to you the readers for help.

I have set up the last chapter so I can make Natsu come in and Have him try to kill Rogue (and fail, obviously) but I think I want him to be manipulated by someone but I don't know who.

I also need a way for Lucy's powers be completely nullified for a short period of time, whether it be from weather or a spell I don't know that will be up to you guys.

I also have two rolu in the works. One is where Lucy, Sting, and Rufus are all siblings and Lucy is taken by Jude after he kills Layla in front of them and the brothers run after Lucy tells them not to stop and find her several years later falling off a cliff.

The other is where Lucy is living in her mansion with her parents and servants happily when Zeref showed up and slaughtered them all in front of her. She later joins fairy tail after training for several years with the dragons, and keeps her power a secret. Lissana returns cliché and Lucy becomes emotionless and leaves finding her childhood friend Sting and Rogue on a train.

Remember, these have yet to be published but they are on there way!

I'll probably make some short nalu eventually too.

And don't forget to check out my Naruto story The Result of Neglect.

Thanks for the support and help (I hope)

Animeluver001

P.S. Based on the romance so far would you believe I'm a girl who has never dated anybody? I know I'm a bit of a nerd, but come on! I want to find a nice guy who has the same interests as me, can protect, is hot.....sorry I'm ranting again aren't I? Thanks again!