Ch 2 Sabertooth

I appeared in front of their guildhall and requiped into a black t-shirt, black pants, and a black leather jacket without my Wizard Saint cape of course. I walked into their guild and asked where the master was and soon a voice said, "I'm the master what do you want?" I turned to see Minerva looking at me. I kept my face void of emotions and said, "I wish to join this guild." She looked at me and laughed. "How could you join? I kicked your ass at the Grand Magic Games!"

"That was 10 years ago I am now a Wizard Saint, leader of the Magic Council, and Queen of the Dragons." I requiped my cape and all of the people in the guild gasped some even fainted while others looked at me in fear. One person walked over to me. He had messy jet black hair covering one side of his face and blood red eyes. He also had no expression on his face. I found him rather handsome but made sure my face didn't show it.

"Hello Rogue," I said.

"Hello Lucy," he said.

A man with blonde hair and a scar over his eye came over to us and shouted, "How do you two know each other?!"

"We've known each other since we were kids and if I need to prove the rest of my title I shall. Open gate of the shadow and white dragon Skiadrum and Weisslogia." I said calmly.

There was a bright light and two men came out. One looked like like Rogue with messy black hair except it didn't cover his face. He had red eyes and was wearing all black. The other man had bright blonde hair and blue eyes and was wearing all white.

"My Queen," they said bowing respectfully.

"Stand," I said. They stood. "Sabertooth needed some proof and I'm sure your slayers would love to see you."

They looked behind me where Rogue and Sting stood and rushed over to them. They looked at their mentors then at me. "How did they survive? We killed them after they fell ill!" Sting screeched.

"After you killed them my mother gave up her life to bring them back since they are darkness and light they needed to keep a certain apocalypse dragon in check," I said.

Rogue just smiles and hugs Skiadrum while Sting just stands with his mouth agape while Weisslogia smacks him in the head and says, "Close your mouth you'll catch flies."

I let them reconcile and then the dragons disappeared back to the dragon realm. "Do you need anymore proof?" I asked looking up at Minerva. "No, where do you want your stamp?"

I pointed to my right arm "Black please." She stamped it and I was now a member of Sabertooth, enemy of Fairy Tail.