"Shh, don't curse in front of your babies. They're both innocent." She said and smirked. "I never wanted to choke someone this bad." Jungkook groaned. "Keep it PG Kook. Plus, I don't want yours to choke on, ew. You and I both have mates and I don't see you more or less than a partner in crime." Jieun said. Jungkook sighed defeatedly. There was no way to shut this girl up.

"Petal, why don't you go talk with mom and dad while I deal with noona. I don't want you to have stress from her, it's bad for you and the baby. Once she leaves, we'll go on our appointment and find out this little bun's gender." Jungkook said and smiled sweetly to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled back and nodded. "Okay, bye bye Kookie!" Taehyung cheered cutely and the other two cooed. "Bye baby boy!" Jungkook said before Taehyung left.

"Oh my god, did you hear that? He said "Bye bye Kookie!" That was the cutest thing that ever entered my eardrums!" Jieun cooed loudly as she remembered what Taehyung said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "Stop acting like a fangirl." "You're just jealous because I like Taehyung more than you, Kookie." She said teasingly and smirked. "Hey, don't call me Kookie. Only Tae gets to call me that." Jungkook said and gave Jieun a death glare. "Yeah yeah whatever. Anyways, tell me. How many times did you and Tae did it?" She asked and winked.

"Noona, don't you think that it's none of your business?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Anyways, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, I hope you two have a good day. I'll be going now. I promise I'll visit as soon as possible." The black haired woman said and bowed at the head alpha and luna before leaving.

Taehyung was shocked to see Jieun's change of behavior. She was all silly and loud but now, she was talking in a respectful manner. He couldn't believe this was the Jieun he saw an hour ago.

"Mom, dad, we'll be getting ready to leave now." Jungkook said and took Taehyung's hand. "Okay, tell us the news when you guys come back." The luna said and they nodded. The two went to their room, hand in hand. They changed their outfits and went to their car.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked as they were heading to the hospital, looking at the window to see the beautiful blue sky. "Yes baby?" Jungkook said. "What do you want our baby's gender to be?" Taehyung asked. "I want our baby to be a boy and to look just like you, my tiger. What about you?" Jungkook answered honestly. "I didn't mind if it's a girl or boy. I'm just happy that I will have another bunny by my side." Taehyung giggled cutely.

"Well, get ready because we're gonna have many more bunnies and tigers in the future."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Appointment for Kim Taehyung?" A nurse said while looking around. "Here!" Taehyung and Jungkook stood up from their chairs and went inside the room.

"Welcome back Jungkook and Taehyung." The doctor said and smiled. "Hello Dr.Kang." The couple greeted. "Excited to see the baby's gender?" She said and they nodded happily.

"Okay then let's start right now, shall we?" Dr.Kang said and leaded Taehyung to lay on the bed and he did. "This might be cold but you'll calm down later." She said. She pulled Taehyung's shirt a little higher to let her put the gel on the omega's tummy. Taehyung took one of Jungkook's hands and hold it tight. He slightly whimper from the coldness of the gel. The doctor move the ultrasound around Taehyung's stomach. "Congratulations." She exclaimed and smiled. The couple looked at her with excitement. "What is it Dr.Kang?" Taehyung said impatiently.

"You guys are going to have triplets!"

*****************************

Hello, hope you enjoy this chapter. One of you guys requested triplets so I thought why not? The more the better ;)