"What is it? You need to shoot someone?" He spat. Grace rolled her eyes, slipping another bill over in order to persuade him more. The bartender fell silent, his hand resting on the bar as he hesitated to take the money. He finally gave in, snatching up the money and shoving it into the pocket on his apron. "How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for someone. A woman, red hair and freckles on her face. She dresses the complete opposite of me," Grace chuckled at herself before speaking up again. "I need to take her home. Is she here?" 

The man nodded at her, pointing above his head to signal that she was on the top floor.

"She's up there, on the balcony I believe. She isn't in a good state, she keeps drinking," He informed. Grace frowned at him, her hands clenching into fists.

"So why do you keep serving her?" She demanded. He froze as he began to stutter before calming himself down to speak properly.

"I need the money for my family, I'm sorry," he apologised. Grace gave him a final nod before giving him a small nod in appreciation for the information. She headed towards the flight of stairs and hurried up them. If she had to provide for a family that needed her help badly, she would just rob a bank. No point in working and hardly getting any pay. She got looks from men and women as she joined the top floor, staring at her in disgrace. Grace ignored them before heading down the corridor to the doors that opened up to the balcony. To her luck, she found Molly. To her disappointment, she was drunk. She sighed, seeing the woman slouched back in her chair, about five bottles on the table she sat at. Grace approached her slowly, placing a hand slowly on her shoulder, careful not to scare her. Molly woke up, sitting up and looking around before seeing Grace. 

"What do you want?" She hissed, shrugging her hand off of her shoulder. Molly's face fell in regret before holding her head in her hands, leaning forward in her seat for her elbows to support her on the table. "What am I doing?" Grace sat down across from her, not saying a word.

"Molly, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that," Grace muttered. "Only you do."

"I'm heartbroken," Molly answered, almost cutting Grace off. Molly removed her head from her hands, stretching her hand out to a bottle before stopping and jerking her hand away. "He-he broke my heart."

"I know," Grace acknowledged. Molly looked up at her, the poor woman's eyes were bloodshot from crying. "However, you need to come home."

"My home... I don't got a home," Molly hissed through her teeth. Grace quietened down as Molly continued. "I left my home for him and now he doesn't love me. He isn't my home anymore, I live nowhere! I'm-I'm-I'm homeless," she began stuttering. 

"There's still a chance for you," Grace comforted as the woman began to weep to herself. "You may not think there is, but there is for everyone. What do you want to do, Molly?" Molly paused, removing her eyes from her hands that rested in her lap.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Grace began, grabbing a cloth out of her coat pocket and handing it to Molly. Molly accepted it, wiping her eyes. "You can come back with me or we can put you on a boat and send you back to your home," Grace explained. Molly held the cloth as she froze, staring at Grace in disbelief.

"Why are you doing this for me? I've been mean to you," Molly muttered in disbelief. Grace gave her a comforting smile.

"I guess I've changed," she answered. Molly sniffled, stretching her hand out across the table for Grace to take. Grace took her hand, squeezing it slightly to remind Molly that she is still here, she isn't gone yet. "What do you want to do?"

"I...I..." Molly began before falling silent. "I want to tell Dutch what a GODDAMN BASTARD HE IS!" Molly roared, jumping up from her seat. Grace stared wide-eyed at the woman's sudden burst of rage. "HE RUINED ME! I-I'LL TELL HIM THAT I TOLD 'EM!" Molly continued. Grace quickly jumped up, snatching her arm to stop Molly from wobbling away. 

"Did you actually tell them though?" Grace questioned, raising an eyebrow up slightly. If Molly did rat, she was ready to push her over the railing and let her fall to her death. She put all their lives in danger, losing Hosea and Lenny along with John in Sisika. 

"No, I never would. I just want him to give me some sort of attention," Molly muttered before collapsing back into her seat. Grace took a deep breath before sitting back down also. "Buuut, I think I know who did," Molly shook her head in disgust. Grace frowned, almost freezing.

"What? H-How... who?" Grace stuttered, taken back by Molly's confession.

"Micah. I swear I've seen him talking to the Pinkertons... I can't mistake that wretched man," Molly hissed. "That's why I haven't come back, I know Dutch is back. I don't want to see him EVER again," Molly emphased. Grace shook her head at the woman.

"It's not possible that Micah ratted... he hardly knew anything about the robbery," Grace dismissed. Molly shrugged.

"He may not have but he is talking to them now. I know he's been meeting them at Doyle's Tavern so I stopped going there," Molly informed. Grace frowned, her nails digging into the palms of her hands. She knew she couldn't take Molly's word for it until she saw it for herself. 

"Come on, let's get you out of here," Grace changed the topic, standing up from her seat. Molly gave her a look of confusion. "You're going home."

"I told you I don't-"

"Your going back to your family, don't argue with me," Grace explained. Molly froze before her eyes wandered around. "We both know it's the best for you and it's what you want. Dutch doesn't deserve you, not anymore."

"But- but my things," Molly pleaded. Grace shook her head at the woman, helping her out of her seat. 

"Molly, you took your things with you. To me, it looks like you're done with the life. Now, what room are you in?" Grace asked, holding her arm as she helped her towards the door. 

"Um... that one," Molly pointed to the door on the left. Grace nodded, opening the door and walking Molly in. She sat Molly on the bed before packing her things for her. "What'll Dutch think if I leave?"

"That's the least of your problems. I hate to say it but he most likely won't care," Grace informed her, telling her the truth. Molly sighed, holding back tears. "Return to your family, they'll forgive you. You can get the life you want back home," Grace encouraged. Molly nodded, wiping away a tear.

-

"I know I'm not exactly sober right now but thank you, I mean it," Molly thanked, the smell of the ocean lingering around them as the breeze blew threw her red locks. Molly gave her a small smile. "I haven't been very kind to anyone lately-"

"Don't apologise," Grace stopped her. Molly's mouth fell shut as she let Grace continue. "You were struggling, I was the only one to take action. This is the best option for you," Grace nodded. Molly nodded, holding her suitcase in her hands, her knuckles turning white as she squeezed the handle. Grace pulled her into a hug. "This is the best option for you," she repeated. Molly nodded before they pulled away, a horn blowing from the ship. Molly looked over at the ship before she looked back at Grace. 

"I'll write to you when I get home," Molly promised. Grace nodded at her before Molly walked away and boarded the ship, a worker taking her bags for her. Molly gave Grace a final glance as she waved to her. Grace waved back to the woman before the woman disappeared into the ship, passing through a set of doors. Grace sighed as she waited for the boat to depart before she left herself.