The Care-package #1

Dear Aiden,

I know this will take forever to get there, but I've been saving to send you this care package. I hope you like it. You must know, I've never done this before. When I got yours, I was startruck and dumbfunded for days. I kept replacing random words with "package" and I read your letter until my mom said I could rip it, so I put it away somewhere safe. 

 I'm not used to having someone to care for me, much less mail me such a package from London. Thank you. The candies are delicious, the sweater is divine and the postcard is amazing. But the necklace...That locket, this locket I'm wearing right now, is the best present ever. I remember the day you took that photo, you made me laugh so much I couldn't breathe.

So, now it is my turn to send you something. In the following box you'll find:

- Candy, chocolates and coffee in grain (now you can show your friends how we make coffee at home). I know you took your coffee grinder with you even though I told you it was a bad idea. Show it off to your friends, babe.

- A brand new journal from that place we love. I had a hard time choosing it, they were all so pretty (and in case you're wondering, yes, I bought one for me too. Matching journals. How cheesy), but I picked this one because it's a warm green (my favorite color. Wink, wink) that looks professional enough to carry in your backpack, it can bend without loosing its shape and the pages are thick and perfect for writing and watercoloring (you know I like to watercolor my journals). I'm also sending you refills for your fountain pen. Blue and black. You're welcome.

- A copy (my copy) of my favorite book. I know I shouldn't have because it takes space and weight, but I wanted you to have it so you can feel you're reading it with me (when did I became this cheesy? I blame you). I love when you nest your head on my lap and read to me, so this is me reading to you in the distance. See, I read it before sending it and made little notes in the margin (a very light pencil) about my thoughts and feelings at the moments, so you know what I'd say even if I'm not there to say it. I know. Cheesy.

- Your mom gave the the shirts and scarf for me to send. I told her I was thinking about sending one on our weekly coffee (yes, that's something we do now. We miss you) and she asked if she could send you something. She also sends the Amazon gift card. I told her we could buy it online but she said it's much more special that way. I agree with her.

- And finally, the picture. I didn't want to send it at first, but you asked for it. I mean, you have plenty on your phone and you could've just printed one yourself. It's really not that special, so I altered your request a little. There are two pictures. The one from my graduation party says "I love you" in the back and I wrote the date too. I thought that would make it much more personal. You can use that one to show me off with your friends (your words, not mine). I took the other one two days before sending this. No make-up, no contacts, no lipstick. Just me, before going to bed. In case you're wondering, yes, that's a real kiss in the back, I covered it with contact paper so it wouldn't smudge. I know you can't tell, but I'm saying I love you. That one is for your eyes only. The real me. The me in the hoodie you left behind.

What have you done to me. I'm a pizza topping. If I'm going to be cheese, I think I'd be Pepperjack. You're definetly mozzarella. What do you think?

Please tell me when you get this package. I want to know. I miss you, but I'm happy you're fullfilling your dream. I hope London is everything you wished it was.

Yours forever,

Sierra.

P.d. Wear a hoodie a week and then mail it to me please. Because reasons.