💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜

Start from the beginning

"Hi, we will both take a sprite," I answer her question ordering for Colton as well since we both favor Sprite over everything else. Once the women leaves I turn back to see Colton still staring at me.

"Colt you and I both know a relationship doesn't work unless the two people communicate. Anyway, I don't see how you could be so worried about a job Colt that's great." He seems to take a quick scan of my face before answering.

"Zara baby I got another job as a mechanic but this place is pretty serious. They require I take up classes learning all the shit I already know and-"

"Colton babe stop worrying yourself. Just know I'm extremely proud of you for getting this job and I think school might be good for you plus you have a damn good study buddy when you need one." I Joke around feeling my heart warm when a small smile makes its way on his face.

"I wish that was the only problem beautiful." He says quietly almost to himself.

"Well enlighten me Colt don't keep me in the dark."

"The classes are held in Virginia and I have to leave in two weeks." The news stops my breathing and time as my jaw drops and my heart picks up the pace.

Knowing this job must mean a lot to Colton since he told me I nod trying to take everything in. Sure as hell I know I would never hold him back from success but it just hurts. I would love to just up and go with him but of course, I have about a month left of school.

"Colton I would never be the one to stop you from gaining any type of achievement in your life. I love you so much and I'm so proud of you for getting that damn job and all I know is in two weeks you better be all packed up ready to go kill it in school. Not only that but in just a month I will be done school and I can come join your sexy ass." I rant as he kisses my knuckles letting out a loving laugh.

"What would I do without you damn I'm so whipped. Anyway, let's just forget about all of that for now and just enjoy our date like its the last." Smiling I nod as the waitress places the sprites of the table and to my surprize, Colton orders both our meals and even orders himself a moonshine making me pout knowing I can't have one.

"Did I tell you how incredibly sexy you look today damn I'm already getting a boner." He groans taking in the sight of my body in my tight black dress I chose especially to torture him. Quickly the waitress places the glass of liquor on the table in front of Colton before walking away.

"Well handsome if you think this is sexy just wait till you see what's under it." I purr like a freaking cat before quickly grabbing the glass from his lips and taking a huge gulp and place it back onto the table.

"Zara baby that was pretty naughty of you." He shakes his head trying to hide his smirk but fails miserably when he busts out laughing.

Next thing we know our food is placed in front of us and we begin to dig in. Fuck Colton knows how to pick a meal wow is this tasty. I moan with every bite.

"Zara knock it the fuck off before my pants bust open fuck these jeans can't get any tighter." He growls out shifting around his pants under the table making me laugh and go back to shoving my face.

💜 💜 💜

"You ready to go beautiful?" Colton asks getting up and throwing a hundred on the table before coming over to help me up like a true gentleman.

"Thank you now let's go home and fix that problem in your jeans." I smile as he rolls his eyes and we begin to walk out of the restaurant.

"COLTON!!" Someone screams in the restaurant giving me a near heart attack as Colton's body freezes and he looks around as if his life depends on it.

Next thing we both know a girl runs out of nowhere and flings herself onto Colton wrapping her legs around him as Colt grabs onto her and twirls her around looking happy as ever. Not going to lie seeing how happy this one girl made my Colton in seconds makes me extremely jealous as I have to work hard to see him smile even half of what he's doing now.

With all the action everyone's attention turns towards us making me feel extremely uncomfortable as they stand together happy as can be and I stand alone awkwardly not knowing how I feel about the situation.

Wondering what the girl looks like I frown knowing she is most likely beautiful.

All I know is she better feel that damn boner he's rocking and hop the fuck off knowing he's taken but they never seem to part but instead hug the life out of each other for what feels like hours.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER TWO IN ONE DAY I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THEM BUT HERE YOU GO. 😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

WHO DO YOU THINK THE GIRL IS?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏