Chapter 2

The next morning, Nico went to breakfast and noticed something new. There was a guest table, and most of the Romans sat over there. He also noticed that the table rule had been revoked. Many campers sat with each other at different cabins. Annabeth was sitting at the Poseidon table, giggling at something Percy said. Nico looked at Percy. He was good looking, but not someone he'd want to date. At least, not anymore. It seemed like Nico was going to sit with himself again. And he did for a little bit, occasionally looking at Will, laughing along with some friends at the Apollo table. Once when they caught each others eyes, Will gestured for Nico to come over there, which he promptly denied. Nico turned his attention back to his waffles. Real Belgium waffles, from Belgium.

"Hey." said a voice behind him, causing Nico to jump a little bit.

"You didn't scare me." Nico said, looking at a smirking Will

"Sure. Doctors check up. You feel okay? No weird visions? No-" Will started

"Will will you calm down? I'm fine." Nico said in annoyance, poking at his food.

"Alright. But don't say I didn't warn you." Will said as he walked away.

As Will walked off, Nico felt his heart flutter, as it always did when Will was around. He didn't like it much, it just wasn't like him to be like that. 

-------------

Later that day, Nico went into the sword arena and thought. He thought about anything and everything. Bianca's death. *headless dummy* When Percy fell for Annabeth *slice* When he thought Percy hated him *kerpaw* When he was all alone *blow to the chest*

That last one made him stop. Sure, Nico had been alone and own his own after Bianca. But recently, after Gaea, Nico had found himself being around people more, occasionally smiling and just having a good time.

"Nico! What did I say? Oh my god dude, please. You can't sword fight yet! Ugg didn't I tell you not too! Doctors orders Nico doctors orders!" Nico heard the all too familiar voice of Will Solace.

Without turning around, Nico felt a tug of a smile playing on his lips "Calm down Solace, I'm fine." Nico said, turning to face him, his usual from returning to his face.

Will studied him for a moment, before coming over and taking both of Nicos hands in his. Though Nico felt his checks blush, Will inspected his hands, nothing romantic about the gesture to him.

"Dammit Nico why?! Now my job's a lot harder cause I got to watch over you seeing you won't obey me. Alright, you know what? You can do whatever, but I'll following you around." Will said sternly. "Man, I can't stay mad at you. Just be careful okay? I'm not lying, I will follow you around." he said with a smirk.

"Seriously? Will, I'm fine." Nico begs, exaggerating on the e.

"No. And rest definitely helped, but getting back into fighting or underworld voodoo will hurt you more than you realize. Where do you want to  go now?"

"Um." Nico realized that wasn't the best answer to the boy he had a slight-maybe-possible-okay yeah crush on. Nico was (almost) ready to admit it. Will obviously cared about him, but Nico wasn't sure. What if they got too close and then something happened? Nico probably wouldn't be able to bear that.

"I was just going back to my cabin." Nico lied. He knew what to do.

"Great. I'll come with you." Will said with a tone that meant the matter is closed.

Nico groaned. Sure, Will was hella cute but the guy was starting to creep him out. Nico didn't really need to be protected did he? No. He was fine. So Nico did the so called impossible.

He shadow traveled, leaving behind his skull ring he always wore. Maybe for Will, maybe just for emphasis. Nico didn't know himself. He shadow traveled away, leaving Camp Half Blood and Will behind.

A/N Second chapter! Yeah-yeah I'm so happy. I ship SOLANGELO so much. Look, my phone even autocorrects. And yes, Percabeth will show up in the next chapter. Also, there's another ship I'm not mentioning which will be in here. Most pjo ships that I ship will show up. And most pjo characters will show up. I'm so glad I'm doing this and I hope y'all like it too! As it said, updating when I can, because if I'm on a time schedule I'll panic and it will suck. Happy shipping guys!

August 6, 2015

Hi! Read this on the first chapter please.