Solangelo (Nico and Will Solace)

Nico jogged back over to Will Solace. He had just told Percy and Annabeth about his crush on Percy, and it felt like a weight had been lifted off of his chest. Anyway, there was someone else he had his eye on.

"Hey Will. I came back." Nico said

"Dam right. What you tell Percy? He had an odd look on his face."

"Oh. Uhh" Nico stuttered. Will was his friend right? Plus, by admitting this, Will would know. But Will might reject him, which Nico didn't want at all. Nico had three days in the infirmary to spend with Will. "I uh. I used to have a crush on Percy. Not anymore, but I wanted to let him know." Nico looked down, suddenly interested in his shoes.

And then Nico felt another hand on his hand. He looked up, noticing it was Will. He tugged his hand away, uncomfortable with the sudden contact. 

"I'm pretty sure everyone had a crush on Percy, even me. Come on. You need to rest for three days. No underworld stuff. Doctors orders." Will said, a look of hurt slightly crossing his face, but it was so quick and sudden, Nico wasn't sure if it had actually happened. 

"Lie down Nico. And sleep. You'll need it. And don't leave unless you see me first. I'll get you food or water or whatever. Now sleep." Will practically ordered.

Nico started to protest, but Will put his hand on Nico's forehead and said something in Ancient Greek. Immediately Nico fell asleep.

----------------

Will was gone when Nico woke up. He frowned, where was Will? He was probably treating other wounded demigods. War can really take a toll on the numbers of casualties that happened in the war. Nico looked around, his eyes finally settling on a piece of paper.

Nico,

I'm fine. I know you'll be waking up looking for me, so don't worry. Right now it's 10 am on August 4. You've been asleep for 3 days already. I put a spell on you to sleep for as long as you needed. We'll see how long you sleep. I've changed the date on this note every day. So when you wake, you'll know the day. Nico please wake up soon, I know you need your beauty sleep but I've been kinda bored without you around...

Will

A tug of a smile appeared on Nicos face. The effort slightly hurt his face muscles but it was okay. Totally worth it.

"Well look who's awake. How you feel?" Will Solace said as he leaned on the doorframe.

"I feel fine."

Will smiled. "Good to hear that. Come on. Let's go to the main room, there's food there."

Nico stood up, feeling kind of dizzy, but better overall. He didn't realize he needed this much rest.

"Oh, it's alright, I'm not that hungry."

"Nico, you haven't ate in like three days. You're eating."

Nico knew there was no winning this argument, so he just grumbled and followed Will out."

"You'll live. It's just food." Will and Nico arrived in another room, and inside was a lot of food, medicine and bandages. "Help yourself. Anything you want is yours. We have unlimited refill anyway." Will said as we walked over to the fridge and grabbed a coke.

Nico looked around. There were two fridges, 7 cabinets, and 2 freezers, all filled to the brim with food. Nico could hardly decide. Maybe they had meat, mayo and veggies...

"Hey Will? You have sandwich ingridients?"

In no time, Nico was biting down on a nice roast beef sandwich. "Anything happen while I was out?"

"Not really. Camp is trying to go back to normal, but it's not easy. There's still a good number of Romans here, which is an odd adjustment for the Greeks. Other than that, we're just getting over the initial shock of Gaea rising and Piper putting her sleep." Will shrugs, as if he too is trying put away the thoughts as well.

"Will, how are you not injured? Pretty much everyone was wounded, yet you look fine." Nico asked with real concern.

"I'm alright. But," Will pauses, pulling up his sleeve to reveal a greenish arm with a hole. "Got shot, but I'll be alright. My siblings helped put some nectar on it. It'll be fine." Will assured. 

Nico normally hated touching people and vice versa, but he let his hand run on Wills arm. The skin was hard and scratchy, no where near the soft hand he had felt only a few days ago. As Nico touched Wills arm, Will shuddered. Nico let his hand drop down, "Sorry."

"Will? You okay?" Nico asked.

"Yeah. Your touch is just cold" Will joked.

They stood awarkdly, both feeling incredibly uncomfortable. That was, until Will broke the silence.

"Nico, let's get back to your cabin. I'll walk you there. Make sure you're up to speed and what not." Will suggested.

Nico nodded as they walked out if the infirmary. In the camp, kids were playing volleyball, basketball, archery, canoeing. Camp Half Blood was recovering.

"Hey Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Was I... Was I really going to dissolve if I did more underworld magic?"

"Yup."

"So why'd you help me?" Nico paused, remembering the looks most people gave him. Ignorant, disgusted, and creeped out. "Most people avoid me. I'm staying at Camp Half Blood, but campers will still be edgy around me. Why aren't you creeped out?" Nico asked. Will slowed down, turning to face Nico, disbelief clear on his face.

"Because I think you're a good guy. You also really needed it. And who knows? You'd probably be dead without me. So you owe me man." Will stopped there, about 15 feet from the Hades Cabin. He clapped Nico on the shoulder and walked off.

Nico watched him go, looking around the camp. Will wasn't half bad, he thought, shaking his head slightly and walking into his cabin.

-------/--------/-------

A/N

Anddddddd wrap

So tell me you thought! After finishing the Blood of Olympus and realizing that Nico hinted at a crush on Will and that he really just needed to be happy, I was like, alright. I'm creating a Solangelo fanfic. This will go long, assuming I remember to update... But I'll do my best. I am pumped for this story. Ehhehehehehe SOLANGELO

August 6, 2015 

Hey! I am going through and doing some somewhat major changes into this story. I'm going to make the ending longer, Nico more Nico-like and more Percabeth action hopefully. I hope this version is better, and that I like it more as well as you.