3

Well  1 week is gone just like that and lisa start to stay away from tzuyu.
Next week
Rose:  (it was my first day at university , i reached university on time)( call jisoo unnie)
On phone
Rose :. Unnie where are you??
Jisooi will be there in five minutes. Sorry i just went to pick up jennie first.btw where are you ???
Rose:.  I am in parking area
Jisoowait for us . We will be there in few minutes. See ya . Bye
Rose:.  See you unnie
End call
Rose: (i was just standing near my car waiting for jisoo unnie )( i was looking at the bike that came in the parking lot ) ( wohh a heavy bike ....nice )
Lisa:  ( parked my bike, get off the bike and remove my helmet) (i saw a girl looking at me standing right in front of me leaning on a car) ( she is beautiful...but i don't care)
Rose:. (  So its a girl.....i thought it was a boy well she is kinda cool and handsome ) ( someone tap my shoulder ....turn around to look at her ) unnie( hug her)
Jisoo: ( tap rose shoulder) ( hug her back ) hi rose
While lisa was going out of parking area she saw jennie
Jennie:.  (Look at lisa) lisa
Lisa: ( went to her) what are you doing here ?? ( Poker face)
Jennie:  i just came here to study from new Zealand a few days ago( same old lisa...ugh)
Lisa:. I see ( soo ummm is my cousin ..i want to ask her how she is ? But it will ruin my image and she will think i care for her...i do but i dont want her to see) ( look down)
Lisa:.  So....ummm...ah......(looking down)( should i ??) So i..mean how are you ( while looking away)
Jennie:. ( Chuckle) you are so cute lisayaahh.......i know you care just don't try to act.....i am good ( gummy smile)

While jisoo and  rose come to jennie and lisa
Lisa:  I don't care  f.....( About to speak)
Rose:. Jennie unnie ( hug her ) i miss you so much
Jennie:.  ( Hug her back ) i miss you too
Lisa:. ( What the. ...)( I should go now ....turn around and about to leave)
Jennie:. Lisa. Where are you going?? ( Grab his waist)
Rose: ( The handsome girl) ( look at her)
Lisa:. To my class (cold tone)
Jennie:. Meet my friend jisoo and rose and guys this is lisa my cousin( smile)
Jisoo:.  Hi lisa (smile)
Rose:.  Hi lisa( cutely smile) ( offer hand shake)
Lisa:  hi (cold tone and bow ) ( then went towards my class)
Rose:. Ohhh ....( Put my hands in my pocket)she is so cold
jisoo:.  Yeah ( look at jennie)
Jennie:.  ( Look at jisoo and rose ) sorry about that guys she is always like that...always the same boring  and cold .
Jisoo: we should go now
Rose: ( why so cold ....lisa ) lets go unnies

They all went to their classroom . Jisoo and Jennie have same discipline. So there class is same . They guide rose to her classroom
Jisoo: this is your class okay (points)
Jennie:. We will come here to pick you after class for lunch break okay
Rose:  okay unnie.
Jennie and jisoo went to their while rose went inside her class and the bell rang.
Rose: (nice...look at the class) ( suddenly some students walk pass me .i look at her ) lisa
Lisa:  ( stops and turn around and look at her) ( she is beautiful just stare at her )
Jimin:. Hi . Are you new here ? Do you know lisa ? Btw i am jimin her friend ( offer hand shake)
Rose: (look at lisa staring at me ) yes i am new here.... Rose i am rose.( Smile)
Lisa:.  ( Her smile....oh my....what the heck dont think like that she is jennie unnie friends and i am a bad girl....right..look away)
Jimin: nice to meet you rose. This is jin, suga , bambam .
So everyone greet rose and shake hands with her. As sir came in . They all went towards their seat
Jimin: rose . Come sit with us ( pat the chair beside lisa seat)
Lisa: ( look at rose)
Rose:. Ok ( smile and sit beside lisa)
Lisa:  ( heart beats fast ...yahhh what's wrong with you now ) ( look at rose ....just stare at her....she is perfect)
Lecture starts and lisa was still staring at rose face
Lisa:. ( Perfect.....)
Rose:. (i feel like lisa is staring at me )( look at lisa side )( i catch her staring at me )( smile)
Lisa:. ( Quickly look away ) ( aishh...lisa you are a bad person .... don't be like that )

After lectures is over everyone was packing there things while jisoo and jennie came
Jennie:. Roseee!! ( Look at person beside her ) lisaa( shook)
Jisoo: so you are classmates
Jennie : its good .lets go to cafeteria together .(look at lisa) you specially no running away
Lisa:. I don't......( Going to complete)
Jennie:  shss( grab her hand and pull her towards cafe) lets go
Rose : ( laugh ... Lisa is so cute)
Jisoo: (laugh)

They all went to cafe and ordered their food and start to eat. They all talked to each other except lisa
Jennie: lisa do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Lisa: no ( looking at plate and eating)
Jennie:  still a play girl ???.
Lisa:.  No  ( Rose is here ....aish why do i care. Get up ) bye
Rose:   i think she get angry at your question
Jisoo: yeah i think so too
Jennie:. No she is fine ..i know her she is just uncomfortable around new people she will be okay..( smile )